**Official Game Thread 6/20**

Brian

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky to get out of that with only 1 run.

Nice pitch to Spezio to K him but Vazquez needs to step up starting now.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 07:20 PM)
Bit off topic, but why is it EVERYTIME I look at the scoreboard, Detroit is playing some s***ty team while we are playing a solid team. And yeah, I know MIL is only 1 under 500, but still.

They'll get St Louis with Pujols.

In my best Maxwell Smart voice: Missed it by that much

Bit off topic, but why is it EVERYTIME I look at the scoreboard, Detroit is playing some s***ty team while we are playing a solid team. And yeah, I know MIL is only 1 under 500, but still.

there are like 8 good teams in the league. Everybody else is average or below, but they all play well against us. we have tough games against crap ass teams, where Detroit is playing very well and destroying teams.

Sure seems that way, but they get St. Louis and Houston right after us, and will face Clemens.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 12:30 AM)
I really hope Cooper has Javy on the Jose Contreras "Find your stuff the 2nd half of the season" path.

His fastball seems to be flattening out on him, and he's not throwing it very hard. I thought Bennett had a homer last inning.

His fastball seems to be flattening out on him, and he's not throwing it very hard. I thought Bennett had a homer last inning.

He is missing location. Again.