**Official Game Thread 6/20**

Brian

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
Not risking suspensions. Getting suspensions. There will definitely be some games. But it shouldn't be surprised. Ozzie said he wasn't going to put up with it anymore, and I don't blame him. We get hit so much and he's tired of it.

Yeah, and warnings are always issued BEFORE Sox pitchers hit anyone, so screw that -- good for you, Riske. Like your style!

Why can't I? Last I checked this was a free country was it not? Just because people may not like what I have to say, does that mean I have to shut up completely?

Why are you pushing it, why not just talk baseball.

Do you really think Anderson wasn't drilled on purpose?

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 02:49 AM)
Kap, honestly, what's he saying that's so bad? I don't think Ponson was throwing at our guys on purpose. It was quite clear to me. I don't want to see suspensions just for the hell of it.

No one's saying he's going to get suspended. It's just a stupid comment after all the things going on in this game. And he needs to back off.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 02:51 AM)
Why are you pushing it, why not just talk baseball.

Do you really think Anderson wasn't drilled on purpose?

His team won big tonight, and the Sox are up 18. The real question I have for him is why is he even following the Sox game after the 3rd inning? Go watch the NBA game, or go get a slurpee.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 02:49 AM)
Why can't I? Last I checked this was a free country was it not?

Actually, it's a privately owned message board. They can do whatever they want. They includes Kap, who is an admin.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 09:51 PM)
No one's saying he's going to get suspended. It's just a stupid comment after all the things going on in this game. And he needs to back off.

I meant suspensions for White Sox players.

Edited by Jordan4life_2006

I don't think LaRussa had anything to do with it. He clearly was pissed on Ponson for something, it likely was the HBP's. Ponson was probably drunk on the mound.

I agree with you but personally I think he was extremely pissed at him for the second HBP. I am certain the first one was premeditated. But then again I'm not on the field.

But I'm 99.999% sure. :P

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:52 PM)
Yes I do think that. I don't see why Larussa would yell at Ponson if he had hit either guy on purpose.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Edited by Heads22

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 02:52 AM)
Yes I do think that. I don't see why Larussa would yell at Ponson if he had hit either guy on purpose.

Or Ponson hit him on purpose, even though LaRussa didn't order it? I honestly think the last thing LaRussa wanted against Ozzie's team was a bean ball war.

Can you imagine actually having to LIVE in detroit? I'd rather be in the Sunni triangle... or maybe Sudan. If you actually had to reside the in the crappiest town on earth, you'd probably be out chatting it up here... anything to take your mind of the varitable s***load surrounding you

QUOTE(Misplaced_Sox @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 09:53 PM)

Come on, no need for that.