hey hey im back.

I doubt any of you remember me because I wasnt around too long and didnt make a huge impression while I was here, but I was mostly a Boxing poster. I love my boxing along with the chicago white sox. I live in Des Plaines, IL. Northside suburb, but a huge white sox fan.

Anyway, Sorry if this topic was started somewhere already, and if not are there any other boxing fans that post here?

Any thoughts on Hopkins-Tarver or Taylor-Winky?

Im a huge Jermain Taylor fan and my complete unbias opinion after the fight was that a draw was the only logical decision. Why Winky was crying and moaning before and after the press conference like he was robbed ill never know. I guess all we can do is hope they have a rematch because id love to see it again.

It was one hell of a fight im must say that! Im also a big boxing fan as well, Taylor is my Favorite fighter next to James Tony even though Toney is a bit outta his prime lol. This match was just about as close as it could get Winky was more technical and Taylor was going for power which evened everything out but overall as much as it pains me winky should be the winner in this match.

P.S. Watching Hopkins fight is like watching paint dry..I'd rather pull teeth than watch a Hopkins match lol

Edited by Julius_Seizures

Great fight indeed. I scored it a draw but I have some remorse giving the 12th to Wright (neither really punched for 2 minutes). I wish I would have put $20 on a draw since it was something like +1800! With Spinks-Karmazin, Mosley-Vargas, and Gatti-Baldomir we should have 3 pretty good boxing weekends coming up