AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:16 PM)
I want everyone who wanted Uribe benched for Cintron 2 weeks ago to eat some crow!

:D :D :D

I didn't want him benched. I wanted to see more of Cintron and less of Uribe. That's obviously not the case anymore. So, yeah, I guess I can gobble up a little crow. Extra crispy for me.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:33 PM)
LoL good blowout guys.. I'm just glad we scored a few runs in the 9th, lol.. Hoping it'll be better soon..

I almost feel bad for ya dude. I totally didn't expect it to turn out like that. I suspect tomorrow will be a lot more competitive.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:34 PM)
Just lead off with SportsCenter with our game over the Game 6 of the finals.

"Last years World Series teams if the Astros didn't get in the way"

:D

That was f***ing awesome.

LOL!!!

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:36 PM)
how about tony yelling at ponson?

Ponson got a total earful from LaRussa. Its really, REALLY clear that those 2 bean balls were not ordered from the bench.

Props to LaRussa for setting his guy straight.

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:35 PM)
well, sean tracey threw a shutout tonight, but riske learned what he needed to do a lot quicker.

Interesting -- this from the Sox website:

Guillen stressed again on Tuesday that his dugout tirade was not aimed directly at Tracey but more at the team in general to stand up for each other. Guillen added that Tracey was not the first pitcher this season who failed to execute certain orders.

I wonder who else hasn't been doing as he's told to? My guess is Vasquez.

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:33 PM)
LoL good blowout guys.. I'm just glad we scored a few runs in the 9th, lol.. Hoping it'll be better soon..

As a Cards fan, you have more insight than I do about Mark Mulder. I heard Hawk mention he's lost velocity on his fastball. Is that true, and is that the only problem with Mulder's pitching? Break it down for us Sox fans.

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:36 PM)
how about tony yelling at ponson?

Brilliant.. he was mad about being moved to the pen too.. he's gaining his weight back.. supposedly he could ask for a release and I'd be fine with it!!!!

QUOTE(shoota @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
As a Cards fan, you have more insight than I do about Mark Mulder. I heard Hawk mention he's lost velocity on his fastball. Is that true, and is that the only problem with Mulder's pitching? Break it down for us Sox fans.

Alright I'll take a shot but it wont hit much.. He started the year off fine and his pitching was hitting the spots.. he was like 5-2 with a 3.4 ERA mid May.. he came off a stellar 8.1 IP of shutout ball against the Mets.. since then he just doesnt have it.. He missed a start due to back problems and one has to think he's injured and trying to pitch.. He doesnt have velocity, he cant spot pitches, etc.. at leastwhat most Cards fans are feeling now is he's trying to pitch hurt..

Not a good time for the Cards pitching wise.. they we're strong all year until recently.. I dun get it!

Edited by CardsJimEdmonds15

QUOTE(shoota @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:41 PM)
I left the game once it reached hilarity, so will someone inform me of the bean ball incidents?

You left the game early? You dont deserve to be told about the beaning incidents.

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
Brilliant.. he was mad about being moved to the pen too.. he's gaining his weight back.. supposedly he could ask for a release and I'd be fine with it!!!!

Alright I'll take a shot but it wont hit much.. He started the year off fine and his pitching was hitting the spots.. he was like 5-2 with a 3.4 ERA mid May.. he came off a stellar 8.1 IP of shutout ball against the Mets.. since then he just doesnt have it.. He missed a start due to back problems and one has to think he's injured and trying to pitch.. He doesnt have velocity, he cant spot pitches, etc.. at leastwhat most Cards fans are feeling now is he's trying to pitch hurt..

Not a good time for the Cards pitching wise.. they we're strong all year until recently.. I dun get it!

That was the quality analysis I was looking for. Thanks CJE.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:41 PM)
You left the game early? You dont deserve to be told about the beaning incidents.

I drove by around the 4th inning after picking up my brother from his high school game about a block from there...bunches of cards fans already coming out and catching taxis...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:46 PM)
I drove by around the 4th inning after picking up my brother from his high school game about a block from there...bunches of cards fans already coming out and catching taxis...

Yeah, a bunch left after the 5th in my section. They got a friendly razzing on their way up. It was all in fun.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 10:49 PM)
Yeah, a bunch left after the 5th in my section. They got a friendly razzing on their way up. It was all in fun.

I gotta hand it to Cardinal fans though. They are some of the classiest fans out there and they know their baseball.

First of all, I gotta thank That Funky Motion for his tickets. This game was f***ing amazing. THANK YOU!

Second, the game. The offensive onslaught was awesome/hilarious. Everyone contributed. It's hard to even talk about one thing, it was just that great. Ponson is a fat piece of s***, and I'm glad Riske solidified his spot on this team by hitting Duncan.

Another note, is Duncan related to their pitching coach? If so, that makes it even sweeter. We finally did some retaliating, and an extra little "f*** you" could have been that it was one of their coaches relatives.

Also, Montero = bucket of s***.