Tonight's game...

Steve9347

Hey, I've got my pops coming in for the game tonight, and was curious if anyone had any info about the weather (if this rain will clear up) or when they would announce a rainout. I would think they would be hardpressed to call the game because the cards only come here this once, but the sooner I have any info, the better.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 09:26 AM)
Hey, I've got my pops coming in for the game tonight, and was curious if anyone had any info about the weather (if this rain will clear up) or when they would announce a rainout. I would think they would be hardpressed to call the game because the cards only come here this once, but the sooner I have any info, the better.

Forecast says scattered storms. Looking to the northwest what's coming this way doesn't look that significant. I don't think a decision will be made pre-game to cancel unless the storms develop much more than they currently are. Might be a bit wet, but if things stay the same they will play.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 09:31 AM)
Forecast says scattered storms. Looking to the northwest what's coming this way doesn't look that significant. I don't think a decision will be made pre-game to cancel unless the storms develop much more than they currently are. Might be a bit wet, but if things stay the same they will play.

thanks for the tip, Steff

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 09:43 AM)
www.weather.com

yes, any monkey can go to weather.com, i was hoping for season ticket holder info that might have experienced a similar game and would know around what time the game would be called.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 10:32 AM)

yes, any monkey can go to weather.com, i was hoping for season ticket holder info that might have experienced a similar game and would know around what time the game would be called.

Ah, but you are not just any monkey! :bang :P :D

Edited by tonyho7476

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 10:32 AM)

It could be called at ANY time, but it won't be before 7.

Edited by BobDylan