What Happened To Gene Honda............?!?!?!

Thunderin'Thome

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 11:21 AM)
I don't know. I found the last two games quite enjoyable. :huh

?? not many Nancy fans here? I wasn't expecting this reaction. I thought I was one of the many Nancy fans who was quite upset when they found out she won't be appearing at many games this year.

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 03:21 PM)
?? not many Nancy fans here? I wasn't expecting this reaction. I thought I was one of the many Nancy fans who was quite upset when they found out she won't be appearing at many games this year.

No, no, no.. I think everyone is a Nancy fan. Just not to the point that it makes us have a bad time at the game.

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 03:21 PM)

:headshake please...You are not making any sense.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 03:39 PM)
No, no, no.. I think everyone is a Nancy fan. Just not to the point that it makes us have a bad time at the game.

ahh, that's not what I meant. How can you not have a great time at the park, organ or not. It just makes the experience that much more enjoyable.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 04:00 PM)
:headshake please...You are not making any sense.

Let's recap:

I wish Nancy was at more games.

She would if she could, but she can't.

The game isn't the same without her.

Yep, seems pretty clear to me.

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 08:49 AM)
Let's recap:

I wish Nancy was at more games.

She would if she could, but she can't.

The game isn't the same without her.

Yep, seems pretty clear to me.

He's referring to you assuming he's not a nancy fan because he had a good time the previous nights. He was saying the same thing I was, just differently. Your assumption that he wasn't a fan is what made no sense.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 09:04 AM)
He's referring to you assuming he's not a nancy fan because he had a good time the previous nights. He was saying the same thing I was, just differently. Your assumption that he wasn't a fan is what made no sense.

Oh, thanks. I was pretty confused.

Sorry, RibbieRubarb.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jun 21, 2006 -> 10:18 PM)
I never liked the idea of kids singing at games or announcing lineups. All these additions for kids takes away from the game. I hate all the little gimmicks parks do for kids, its places like Yankee Stadium and Fenway that show the true game of baseball.

The time I was at Yankee Stadium they had a kid announcing the lineups for an inning or 2. I dont know if this was already mentioned...I didn't read the whole thread. :P

As long as they bring back Steven or Stephan....

I am sure Ozzie would have a lot of commentary on Stephan...

By the way did anyone notice at the game last night when they were doing the "dance off" on top of the dugout, Ozzie had this look like what the $@ll while he was watching the eventual winner dance, the look on his face was great.