Lost

RockRaines

I have to say, a couple of weeks ago someone was posting all these notes about how great a show Lost was. I didnt believe you guys for a second. So I went to my local Blockbuster, burned the season and began watching it last week. After about 6 days I have almost finished the first season, with a bootleg version of season 2 on the way. Seriously this show is so addicting, im wondering why I didnt watch it sooner.

I would recommend this show to anyone who wants to watch something this summer that is not crap. Lost is the real deal. Thanks for wasting my life, Soxtalk.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 02:31 PM)
I have to say, a couple of weeks ago someone was posting all these notes about how great a show Lost was. I didnt believe you guys for a second. So I went to my local Blockbuster, burned the season and began watching it last week. After about 6 days I have almost finished the first season, with a bootleg version of season 2 on the way. Seriously this show is so addicting, im wondering why I didnt watch it sooner.

I would recommend this show to anyone who wants to watch something this summer that is not crap. Lost is the real deal. Thanks for wasting my life, Soxtalk.

Dude, I am jealous of you. You are in for some treats! I wish I was experiencing LOST again for the first time.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 07:31 PM)

I bought Season 1 on DVD in January, and became obsessed with it. I finished it in less than a week. I've been going crazy waiting for Season 2 to come out. Unfortunately, it comes out in October, after Season 3 starts, so I'm in kind of a dilemma. Any suggestions?

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 07:31 PM)

seems like you are experiencing Lost the way it should be. One of the biggest complaints is that the show takes too many weeks between new episodes. viewers understand that the extensive production as well as location shooting sometimes makes it impossible to get a new show on the air every week but ABC has been getting slammed by the scheduling. Especially with scheduling like 2 new episodes followed by 5 reruns then 4 new then 5 repeats.

Producers have said that in the next season they will have one block of 6 or 7 weeks of repeats in the middle of the season and all new shows straight through the 2nd half of season.

It's already been a long wait for season 3!!!