AL vs NL Interleague this year

Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 12:27 PM)
updated

AL leads season series

81-51

.614 winning percentage

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe your John Rooney quote is inaccurate. I've heard the call a million times, I think it's "A White Sox winner...and a World Championship!"

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 12:59 PM)
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe your John Rooney quote is inaccurate. I've heard the call a million times, I think it's "A White Sox winner...and a World Championship!"

you're wrong.

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 03:53 PM)
I think I'm right! ;)

I'll have to check again when I get home.

You don't have to check, you're definitely right.

"Out, out, a White Sox winner and a world championship. The White Sox have won the world series."

Edited by Rowand44

I was talking to a Cubs fan friend of mine online and I pointed out how the AL Central went 5-0 tonight and in each of the teams' last 10 games the AL Central is a combined 39-11. All of those games are against the NL Central. My friend pointed out that if you look at the standings, only 1 team in the AL has a losing record in their last 10. Cleveland at 4-6. The NL has two, Florida at 7-3 and Milwaukee at 6-4. The Brewers have the boost of beating the Cubs in their last two so.... How amazing is that?