AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 09:14 PM)
Gotta take out all that aggression somewhere right?

Yeah but we have Carpenter, Suppan, and Ponson pitching.. kill me :pray

Anyways this wasnt a great series for us by any means but it didnt surprise me.. well it did a little..

It's fine.. never have disliked the Sox and their fans (not saying that to suck up, it's the truth)..

Perhaps, we shall meet later on and have a better series from our side? I can only hope!

Sweaty Freddy was on. This was reminded me a lot like that Santana game, and also to an extent Game 4 of the WS.

FREDDY :cheers

JIMMY :cheers

And I'm got to give props to JD for his catch. :cheers

BRING ON THE 'STROS!!!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 02:09 AM)
Reyes pitched well.

well.......he owned us....that changeup was nasty......but thank you for the one mistake....and thank you Freddy Garcia for pitching his best game of the season......

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 09:17 PM)

Anyways this wasnt a great series for us by any means but it didnt surprise me.. well it did a little..

It's fine.. never have disliked the Sox and their fans (not saying that to suck up, it's the truth)..

Perhaps, we shall meet later on and have a better series from our side? I can only hope!

I certainly was surprised by what happened this series. Tonights game was a lot more like what I thought the series was gonna be...........great pitching and defense and 1st team to make a mistake would lose.

Cards are gonna do some great things this season.........just not in our park. ;)

Jenks is filthy. He's got the nastiest stuff in MLB from the closer position when he's locked on, and he's been locked on for a month now.

FG, man, you give me many a scare of the course of the season, but TONIGHT YOU WERE THE MAN!

I hope he smokes a victory spliff with Ozuna and Anderson.

How about after the Sox clinch. :D

Go get the Tigers-- now the Cards are due for a sweep and that'd be the one to do. Best to you for the rest of the season!

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 09:20 PM)
I bet Ozzie would of left Freddy in the ninth

You're probably right and I dont know if Id have disagreed with it. Freddy had em on lockdown all game and easily could have finished. VOWWY is amazing though. Nobody in the MLB can touch him.

I still think the Cards' will win the NL. Reyes is absolutely filthy.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
Remember when everybody (not me) was worried about Bobby before the season?

Mad props to Freddy Garcia tonight. He's been taking a beating around here of late (deservedly so). Looks like he and Garland are getting back to last year's form. And GOOD GOD DAMN@THAT SHOT BY THOME! MERCY!

You hear DJ? About a half second before Jim hit his HR DJ was saying "Thome is ready for launch"

Thats almost as classic as when Podsednik hit that homer off Lidge in the WS and a second before that the announcer said that Lidge "Just got the taste of Pujols out of his mouth"

:D

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 09:28 PM)
You hear DJ? About a half second before Jim hit his HR DJ was saying "Thome is ready for launch"

Thats almost as classic as when Podsednik hit that homer off Lidge in the WS and a second before that the announcer said that Lidge "Just got the taste of Pujols out of his mouth"

:D

"I don't think that taste is there."

- Tim McCarver