AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I was there last night, and let me just say that was a great game to see live. The impression I got from everyone around me was that nobody cared the Sox were being no-hit through 6 x/3 (I forget). I just knew they were going to win. They're on one of those rolls.

When Dye hit that wall, there was a collective "oh!" as he hit the wall, he was on the ground and showed his glove. It was on the big screen: he had the ball. The place went nuts. Then as he stands up, he gets a standing ovation. Awesome.

Then he hits the triple (or at least I thought).

Thome's bomb, the place went nuts. Of course.

Who else gets the chills when Jenks comes out. Everyone stands and they play Here Comes the Boom. Just awesome.

:headbang :gosox3: :headbang

PS, Cardinals fans are pretty cool. The biggest jerks I saw were about 4 Sox fans sitting behind me. Way to make us look good, assholes.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say there were more Cardinal fans at this game than Cub fans at the last Sox/Cubs series. I was amazed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 01:01 AM)
You mean like how Adam Dunn is generally not appreciated as the offensive juggernaut that he is because he has a low batting average and a high K rate but at the same time hits 40+ HRs and puts up a .380+ OBP?

Exactly, you hit it on the head Kalapse, great comparison (although Thome does get more love here than Dunn does in Cincy since Thome hits for a much higher batting average).

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 10:42 AM)
Exactly, you hit it on the head Kalapse, great comparison (although Thome does get more love here than Dunn does in Cincy since Thome hits for a much higher batting average).

And doesn't hit .140ish every year with risp.