Official Game Thread 6/23 - Stros vs Sox 7:35

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 09:19 PM)
If Pods catches that Burke ball (which although a homer, he does if he doens't f*** up the timing), Berkman never bats that inning.

You still don't blame Scotty for Berkman's HR. That's all Jose.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 09:19 PM)
If Pods catches that Burke ball (which although a homer, he does if he doens't f*** up the timing), Berkman never bats that inning.

That's a very, very hard play though. The ball was up in the air for so long that it was very hard to time that perfectly. It definitely could have been made but a lot of left fielders don't get that ball.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 09:21 PM)
That's a very, very hard play though. The ball was up in the air for so long that it was very hard to time that perfectly. It definitely could have been made but a lot of left fielders don't get that ball.

That's the ONLY reason I say he should have made it. I almost never say you should catch a homer, but he had all day to time that thing and he just missed it.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 08:22 PM)
If Pods catches it, the inning is over. Whose to say Berkman homers to lead off the 6th.

If Jose doesn't give a ball that ends up beyond the fence, it's not a homerun.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
Hope not, but it's looking like it.

I was talking about the last one. Hasn't been quite as good since then. He doesn't look hurt. Location is just off tonight after being awesome the last two games.