People suck

Steff

http://www.courttv.com/news/2006/06...roeder_ctv.html

In lawsuit, patient accuses gynecologist of raping her during surgery

By Emanuella Grinberg

Court TV

An Illinois woman who claims she awoke from surgery to find her gynecologist raping her has filed a lawsuit against the physician and the hospital where the alleged incident occurred....

....Mary Doe's claims are the latest in a flood of accusations against the gynecologist, whose license was officially suspended in May based on allegations of "impropriety" from four other patients.

Records from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations indicate that Schroeder was accused of unnecessarily administering a sedative to a patient in January 2006 before touching her breasts "with his hands and mouth while she was under sedation."

A grand jury indicted Schroeder on May 11 on two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse stemming from the incident.

Another patient complained to the board that in October 2005, after Schroeder completed a gynecological exam on her, he invited her out for a drink while she was still unclothed.

In September 2005, another patient who went to the hospital to give birth reported that she awoke from sedation to find Schroeder fondling her breasts.

Jane Doe, the subject of the first lawsuit that was filed against Schroeder and the hospital in May 2006, alleged that she awoke from a hysterectomy to find Schroeder "rubbing her mouth with his penis.".........

Sonofab****. :angry:

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
I thought by law, there had to be a female nurse present during all exams by a male Dr.

To be honest, I don't know. It's not something I would think would happen, so I would never think to know that. This story makes me so sad.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 04:29 PM)
To be honest, I don't know. It's not something I would think would happen, so I would never think to know that. This story makes me so sad.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it's the law....guess that's why the hospital is in trouble too.