the Overnight

cwsox

you did cover his eyes sometimes right?????? lol..... dont want him learning too much too fast ya know........ ;)

he's my grandkid -

I didn't get such an old grandkid at my such young age by any lack of knowledge about some things in my family! :lol:

By the way, after we left the park, went to my dad's - he is moving as tou know after 49 years at the same place - he had packed for me my old colection of Sox scorecards from eons ago - you know me and scorecards - and all my old media guides and Sox magazines - some stuff I had forgotten I owned! I have the illustrated history of Comiskey Park! and a stack of stuff way too much to go through tonight -

first gem I found was a scorecard from a one hitter I saw Tim Belcher pitch in 1993! And I came within 94 people of guessing the attendance without the use of that 4 choice s***, I just was that close to guessing on my own! I am good, huh? :lol:

It was the game Sax went down on the first pitch and no one knew why and to this day I don't think we ever heard what haopened to him, he wasn't hit - Rock came in for him and walked - the rest of the starters, exactly as I listed them - Joey, Big Hurt, Bo, Ellis, Robin, One-Dog, Kark, and Craig - oh the good old days!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh rex....but wheres the fun in that????? lol...

brando ... jose has so many family members and pics of them he needs two lockers lol lol lol.........no nasties in his locker.......and believe it or not frank has a few nice pics of his kids in his... its what is hidden behind those that will make ya blush.......... ;)

I guess Minor Leaguers are different because there is less media. They have them posted everywhere..... LOL

brando ... jose has so many family members and pics of them he needs two lockers lol lol lol.........no nasties in his locker.......and believe it or not frank has a few nice pics of his kids in his... its what is hidden behind those that will make ya blush.......... 

Any word on the rumoured gay lover he keeps?

Guest hotsoxchick1
oh rex....but wheres the fun in that????? lol...

brando ... jose has so many family members and pics of them he needs two lockers lol lol lol.........no nasties in his locker.......and believe it or not frank has a few nice pics of his kids in his... its what is hidden behind those that will make ya blush.......... ;)

I guess Minor Leaguers are different because there is less media. They have them posted everywhere..... LOL

lol yeah i guess they can hide it better down in the minors........im a bit pissed right now cause i just got an email and realized that the classic is this week and i wont be able to go down for it.......i hate missing that .......i love watching a game in rickwood.........damn it work gets in the way all the time, its cramping my summer.......i really need to retire soon....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
he's my grandkid -

I didn't get such an old grandkid at my such young age by any lack of knowledge about some things in my family!  :lol:

By the way, after we left the park, went to my dad's - he is moving as tou know after 49 years at the same place - he had packed for me my old colection of Sox scorecards from eons ago - you know me and scorecards - and all my old media guides and Sox magazines - some stuff I had forgotten I owned!  I have the illustrated history of Comiskey Park!  and a stack of stuff way too much to go through tonight -

first gem I found was a scorecard from a one hitter I saw Tim Belcher pitch in 1993!  And I came within 94 people of guessing the attendance without the use of that 4 choice s***, I just was that close to guessing on my own!  I am good, huh?  :lol: 

It was the game Sax went down on the first pitch and no one knew why and to this day I don't think we ever heard what haopened to him, he wasn't hit - Rock came in for him and walked - the rest of the starters, exactly as I listed them - Joey, Big Hurt, Bo, Ellis, Robin, One-Dog, Kark, and Craig -  oh the good old days!

wow you do have some treasures.... i should let ya clean out my attic sometime and drag down some of the old programs i have up there from when my grandpa and i used to go to the park.... they are from the 60's and early 70's......you can see how i used to keep score as a youngster lol......i hope the move for your dad goes ok.... did you list it out at the advise of our secret pannel???? just curious.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Shoulda gone there instead of Jackson this week.

what the sleep over??? nah ill pass thank you very much.... my idea of camping is at the hyatt.....pool side with a few drinks....... ;) and a room with a/c and a bed which isnt on the ground.........lol........

what the sleep over??? nah ill pass thank you very much.... my idea of camping is at the hyatt.....pool side with a few drinks....... ;)  and a room with a/c and a bed which isnt on the ground.........lol........

I meant to Birmingham for the Rickwood Classic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I meant to Birmingham for the Rickwood Classic

well i just realized it was during the middle of the week when i read the email from my dad......had i realized that a week ago i would be down there wednesday...im gonna be down there in two weeks anyway i should have just taken the whole month off.......of course i have to be here so get my hawk and dj bobble head doll at the game on wednesday.........so i guess not all is lost ...........ill make better plans for next year though........ :D

i hope the move for your dad goes ok.... did you list it out at the advise of our secret pannel???? just curious.......

the secret panel gave great advice and now the realtor wants to talk to me - I think we are about $15,000 apart right now -

then it got weird. My dad took us to Ikea to get my opinion on some new furniture - what a f***ing crowd that store is!

of course i have to be here so  get my hawk and dj bobble head doll at the game on wednesday

you going? I am coming back in for that - may be by myself - do have an extra ticket or should I get through my agent and try and hook up with you? But then I won't be able to get downstairs if I buy a cheap seat -

well i just realized it was during the middle of the week when i read the email from my dad......had i realized that a week ago i would be down there wednesday...im gonna be down there in two weeks anyway  i should have just taken the whole month off.......of course i have to be here so  get my hawk and dj bobble head doll at the game on wednesday.........so i guess not all is lost ...........ill make better plans for next year though........ :D

I got you a Babe bobblehead. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
the secret panel gave great advice and now the realtor wants to talk to me - I think we are about $15,000 apart right now -

then it got weird.  My dad took us to Ikea to get my opinion on some new furniture - what a f***ing crowd that store is!

well im glad we could help... like i told ya.. yuppies are moving back into the city .. they will pay whatever it is you ask...... ;) hell if they can ask 500,000 for a s***ty little condo on halsted and roosevelt then you should be able to bank roll on your dads place.........as for ikea.. i stay away from that place... its too much for me and my checkbook to handle in one day..........i got a little nuts everytime i have been there....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I got you a Babe bobblehead.  :)

you did????? awesome... thank you so much.. and i hope it comes with my ring too??? lol.... so what will it cost me???? maybe a trade for a hawk and dj???? or do you need new balls for the room???? you let me know........ :D :D :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
you going?  I am coming back in for that - may be by myself - do have an extra ticket or should I get through my agent and try and hook up with you?  But then I won't be able to get downstairs if I buy a cheap seat -

ill be there... ill probably have an extra ticket too cause the kids dont want to come.. imagine that.....lol........you come sit down by me ok, i dont like heights remember???? lol.......

you did????? awesome... thank you so much.. and i hope it comes with  my ring too??? lol.... so what will it cost me???? maybe a trade for a hawk and dj???? or do you need new balls for the room???? you let me know........ :D  :D  :D

Might cost you some more Old Style and dogs. LOL

And yes, I still have the ring also. Did you notice that one of the rings sold on Ebay last week for $51?? Can you imagine that?

ill be there... ill probably have an extra ticket too cause the kids dont want to come.. imagine that.....lol........you come sit down by me ok, i dont like heights remember???? lol.......

we haven't sat together yet and this is June - if you have an extra ticket I won't contact the agent - I really want that bobble head -

I walked out of Ikea with two lambskins - don't ask -

I have never in my life seen a more crowded store -

Guest hotsoxchick1
Might cost you some more Old Style and dogs.  LOL

And yes, I still have the ring also. Did you notice that one of the rings sold on Ebay last week for $51??  Can you imagine that?

old style and dogs... hmm, i can do that ... no problem.......of course then i have to drive into the city again and go by that horrible ball park :ph34r: .... ill have to do it when they are out of town so i dont have to deal with the dumbass fans... ;) .lol.......and if these cans have that damn wrigley stuff on them its gonna cost ya extra lol. :lol: ..ya know i had to hose down the trunk when i got home to get the germs out of my car..... :lol: ..lol..........oh the sacrifices i make for you....... ;) ..lol.......ya know your gonna ruin my reputation here..........lol.... :D .. and no i didnt notice the ebay thing i try to stay away from there... my credit card can only handle so much .......lol.....thats cool though 51 bucks....well mine wont be on there......it has a special place on my sports shelf.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
we haven't sat together yet and this is June - if you have an extra ticket I won't contact the agent - I really want that bobble head -

I walked out of Ikea with two lambskins - don't ask -

I have never in my life seen a more crowded store -

yeah you can sit down by me.... i wouldnt have it any other way........and yeah its weird we have had a few games together and not once yet have you come down... hell even jimmy sat by me for a few already..and thats not usual for him either......... :D

And yes, I still have the ring also.   Did you notice that one of the rings sold on Ebay last week for $51??  Can you imagine that?

old style and dogs... hmm, i can do that ... no problem.......of course then i have to drive into the city again and go by that horrible ball park :ph34r: .... ill have to do it when they are out of town so i dont have to deal with the dumbass fans... ;) .lol.......and if these cans have that damn wrigley stuff on them its gonna cost ya extra lol. :lol: ..ya know i had to hose down the trunk when i got home to get the germs out of my car..... :lol: ..lol..........oh the sacrifices i make for you....... ;) ..lol.......ya know your gonna ruin my reputation here..........lol.... :D .. and no i didnt notice the ebay thing i try to stay away from there... my credit card can only handle so much .......lol.....thats cool though 51 bucks....well mine wont be on there......it has a special place on my sports shelf.......

I didn't request the Wrigley Old Stlye! Just the beer itself..... after its gone, who the hell cares what is on the can. LOL

Guest hotsoxchick1

And yes, I still have the ring also.   Did you notice that one of the rings sold on Ebay last week for $51??  Can you imagine that?

I didn't request the Wrigley Old Stlye! Just the beer itself..... after its gone, who the hell cares what is on the can. LOL

lol.. i know you didnt request it but its the only way it comes this time of year........lol.. hard to find the plain old cans untill after summer but then they start puttin the bears s*** all over them....lol......cant win can i????lmao........of course i would rather haul the bears around than the scrubs...... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
FWIW, one of the Willie Mays bobbleheads from last year is on Ebay right now.  Has 15 hours to go, and is at $51 right now.

oh thanks.. you had to go there.......lol.......hmmm..but your birthday already passed.........and its not close enough to xmas.. you may find something else you like better by then.....lol :lol: :lol: