Official Game Thread 6/24 - Stros vs Sox 12:20

wsox08

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)
I just realized G&T is Hawk.

Reds fans were thinking the same thing last Sunday.

...and I realized you're Jay Mariotti. Since you provide nothing to support your stance that the Sox are getting their ass beat, besides calling me a homer, I really don't see the point of continuing this argument.

QUOTE(G&T @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 02:06 PM)
Since you provide nothing to support your stance that the Sox are getting their ass beat, besides calling me a homer

Look at the scoreboard. That's all I need for support.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 02:07 PM)
Look at the scoreboard. That's all I need for support.

I'm watching this game and I expect more from this team. It's been a bad game for the Sox and that last play with Mack proves it. Congrats to the Stros for taking advantage.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 02:13 PM)
As long as Garland gets me 12-13 wins with a 5 ERA and a spot on the bench in the postseason, I will be a happy, happy man.

^^^^^^^^

Garland is a mere shell of his 2005 form. Now that he has his money Im not surprised.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 02:13 PM)
As long as Garland gets me 12-13 wins with a 5 ERA and a spot on the bench in the postseason, I will be a happy, happy man.

I, for one, won't settle for that. Jon was indeed very dissapointing today. His command and control were horrible. But, in his defense, it's not like they were hitting rockets all over the place.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't there a better way to spend $10 million? If you're satisfied with those low standards, why don't we sign someone like Mark Redman instead?