MLB.tv

aboz56

If anyone could hook me up with MLB.tv for the day so I can watch the game, I'd greatly appreciate it.

PM me if you can.

Sucks being out of town and having to see the Reds and Indians on Fox.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 10:54 AM)
I don't have it, but is there a way you can have multiple people watching on the same account at the same time?

Unless they changed it, yes there is a way.

Did it a lot last year with some Soxtalkers.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 04:09 PM)
I think they changed it this year that the same screen name can only be signed in one at a time. So two people with the same ID won't work anymore.

he's right =(

one last post on this. If I was a houston fan i would just cry every time i clicked on mlb.tv (everytime you do this it replays the last out of the world series. good times)

and for god's sake how long do i have to wait after the games done for the blackout page to go away so i can watch the 7th and 10th innings!! i hate fox games now that i'm gone from chicago

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 10:34 PM)
one last post on this. If I was a houston fan i would just cry every time i clicked on mlb.tv (everytime you do this it replays the last out of the world series. good times)

and for god's sake how long do i have to wait after the games done for the blackout page to go away so i can watch the 7th and 10th innings!! i hate fox games now that i'm gone from chicago

im seriously thinking of moving to chicago because of the sox... thats how insane the level of my fandom has gotten.