AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 04:04 PM)
Series question for Sox fans: Crede or Papi in the clutch? Let's not be biased here. But I think it's a legitimate question.

Oddly enough, Papi is up right now in the bottom of the 10th in a tie game with a runner on first.

And he wins it, lol.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 03:07 PM)
Oddly enough, Papi is up right now in the bottom of the 10th in a tie game with a runner on first.

And he wins it, lol.

LOL. He's REAL clutch. Joe is too, but he's not quite like Papi.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 02:56 PM)
Can't deny that but I think we're still taking this division. If for no other reason than we own you head to head.

If you take the division, then so be it. I'll surely settle for 2nd if it means a playoff spot.

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 04:10 PM)
reason to like our team.

Papi is their cleanup guy.

Crede is our sixth or seventh hitter.

What does that matter? Ortiz is on a whole other level hitting wise. He will be top 5-10 in the mvp voting for at least a few more years... while crede will never get close to that/posting the numbers ortiz has. He just doesn't walk enough... and the power is not there.

I have to admit that you have a good attitude about it. But why come here are kick a hornet's nest? I suspect that you will not be coming here later in the year.

Tigerfan, what board do you come from? I would love to visit it.

I've been to four games this year, and for the last three, the crowds have been awesome. They aren't just big crowds, but they're into the game and they are loud.

The only game the crowd wasn't into was the second game of the season against Cleveland. That wasn't a good game.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 04:49 PM)
Where the hell is that one guy with the "Crede sucks at defense" posts. Crede did suck at defense today, and for once, his posts would be semi justified.

For some reason, I think he'll get a pass from some. :D

QUOTE(G&T @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 05:22 PM)
BTW, today was the 18th sellout of the season, tying the White Sox record set last year. That's incredible.

With more than half the season to go and a great race shaping up I think we can easily top 50 this season.

I was also at the game and it was a great crowd.. I have been to a few exciting games..

I was at the Cubs brawl game, Cintron 3 run hr to win it in the 8th, Cleveland extra innings Iguchi wins it, and today's game.. I'm lucky.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 03:48 PM)
Eh I'm not worried in the least. It keeps up like this we'll both be in the playoffs regardless.

If getting to the playoffs is your goal, congratulations friend. The White Sox play for the World Championship.

The problem facing the Tigers is not being able to win the World Series since they'll have to beat Chicago's White Sox.