Tiger Watch - Official Thread

hi8is

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
I blame Rowand44. Suck it, jinx. Take away his blue!

Huh? What did I do now?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
Granderson's OBP in the 9th inning must be like .900

I think you're selling him short.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 02:24 AM)
Talk about a team playing over their heads.

The sox are going to run away with this division.

I hate posts like this. People have been saying this for 30 games now, and all the Tigers do is win.

Talk about a team playing over their heads.

The sox are going to run away with this division.

That's the sort of statement that will come back to bite us in the ass. Tigers are a solid club, and they remind me a lot of the Sox last year: average offense, but lights out pitching and defense, not to mention the whole "charmed" thing.

They can go .500 from here on out and win 94 games. That's a pretty damn sure bet for 94 wins.

That's the sort of statement that will come back to bite us in the ass. Tigers are a solid club, and they remind me a lot of the Sox last year: average offense, but lights out pitching and defense, not to mention the whole "charmed" thing.

They can go .500 from here on out and win 94 games. That's a pretty damn sure bet for 94 wins.

You can't be serious.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 02:28 AM)
You can't be serious.

Why can't he be. The one thing that the Tigers have right now that we didn't have last year was a strong offense. Their pitching staff has been superb so far, and they have a tremendous bullpen (outside of Jones).

Why can't he be. The one thing that the Tigers have right now that we didn't have last year was a strong offense. Their pitching staff has been superb so far, and they have a tremendous bullpen (outside of Jones).

Did you see the BOLDED part?

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 08:31 PM)
Got outta it tied.. at least we havent LOST yet... doesnt matter though when Luna, Molina, and Miles are due up in the 10th..

You guys need a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of pitching.