Tiger Watch - Official Thread

hi8is

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(loltrain @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 09:42 PM)
The point is, there are some Sox fans who seem to think the Tigers didn't deserve to tie the game, Izzy just blew it.

So by that token, the Chisox didn't deserve to win today it was merely Chad Qualls sucking.

I don't agree with either of course.

A grand slam in the 7th inning isnt the same as a closer blowing a 9th inning lead.. but I do agree with you that neither are lucky or undeserved thats just how the game plays out

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
Oh bull.. they want this to end..

Gapper.. BALLGAME.. Shoulda left in Izzy (dont care what ya say) there after he got the first two outs.. horrible job by Johnson!

I actually agree with that, I wasn't sure why LaRussa would bring a new guy in with 2 outs. I'm glad he did obviously, but I would question why he did.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 09:52 PM)
This is how the Indians played in the 2nd half of the season last year. We all see how good of a team they are.

Whatever helps you sleep.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 02:52 AM)
This is how the Indians played in the 2nd half of the season last year. We all see how good of a team they are.

Huh? Are you could say this is how we played all during the first half of last year, and you could see how good we were.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 12:52 PM)

Great logic there, especially when the Indians are a completely different team personnel wise this season.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 09:52 PM)

The Tigers aren't going to lose four key pitchers in the middle of the season. Look, this Detroit team is good, in my mind there is no doubt that we are better but these guys are going to hang around for a while.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
we will once again have soul posession of first place.

today marks the take off of the 2006 UNSTOPABLE WHITE SOX

and the start of the FALL OF DETRIOT!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/hi8is/dietigers.jpg

^^Go here for hi8is' tiger picture......little gruesome

:bringit Its called destiny. You guys should know a bit about it.

Huh? Are you could say this is how we played all during the first half of last year, and you could see how good we were.

Apparently, people don't realize when someone is trying to get them riled up.

LMAO.