Tiger Watch - Official Thread

hi8is

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we would've gotten some of Kip Wells. He is awful. Oh well. Rogers started to notice that the halfway point is almost here.

QUOTE(G&T @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 08:10 PM)
They used all their luck against the Sox it would appear.

Yah. They used all of their luck and the Tigers have that special luck this year, so you figure it wasn't a good match for us.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 11:59 PM)
More users, better pagerank, better advertising, better server, better graphics, etc. I think they welcome the new traffic for the most part, even if it means their job gets a bit harder.

yeah, like they make TONS of money off soxtalk

maybe its their wet dream =P

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 09:11 PM)
I wish we would've gotten some of Kip Wells. He is awful. Oh well. Rogers started to notice that the halfway point is almost here.

Yah. They used all of their luck and the Tigers have that special luck this year, so you figure it wasn't a good match for us.

I remember when a lot of people were pissed we gave up this "stud".

Detroit still needs to beat the Sox before they can take this division away.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 10:16 PM)
yeah, like they make TONS of money off soxtalk

maybe its their wet dream =P

I'm sure the site costs a lot of money to maintain and host, not to mention time. Anything to help defray the costs of running such a great site should make everyone happy.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 07:40 PM)
Of the games I've watched/followed Bay, he has been absolutely horrid in big spots.

same here, he doesn't appear to be good in the clutch. Prove me wrong Bay, prove me wrong.

Paulino GIDP...

Baseball has some really stupid rules :(

Bottom of the 6th: Pirates batter grounds into easy double play....bounces off the umpire and he is somehow awarded a single.

Top of the 7th: Guillen with a double down the line where Rodriguez would have been safe at home without a throw...bounces into the stands he has to hold at third.

Ugh. That has pretty much summed up this game for the Tigers, I wouldnt' be suprised if the Pirates pull it out.

QUOTE(loltrain @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 09:06 PM)
Baseball has some really stupid rules :(

Bottom of the 6th: Pirates batter grounds into easy double play....bounces off the umpire and he is somehow awarded a single.

Top of the 7th: Guillen with a double down the line where Rodriguez would have been safe at home without a throw...bounces into the stands he has to hold at third.

Ugh. That has pretty much summed up this game for the Tigers, I wouldnt' be suprised if the Pirates pull it out.

"Over the line Donnie, mark it over the line"