White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 11:35 PM)
You're the most annoying poster I've seen on this board...and that's hard to FATHOM.

Excuse me for being positive and expecting big heroics on a night when the Sox come back from an 8-run deficit.

QUOTE(shoota @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 04:37 AM)
Excuse me for being positive and expecting big heroics on a night when the Sox come back from an 8-run deficit.

I haven't seen a single positive post from you. You make me out to look like the Mr. Optimism.

QUOTE(shoota @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 11:37 PM)

are you here because you were banned from WSI again???

If the Tigers had lost today I'd be perfectly happy right now.

Still pretty happy that the team didn't die, I mean that was AWESOME comeback,

but damn you Tigers.

GO SOX! Kick some Pitt and Cub butt.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 11:38 PM)
You take Dye and Crede out of the lineup then you wonder where the O goes.

dye was 0-3 and crede 1-3

QUOTE(jenksd @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
ugh

You do realize I was paying you a compliment right? As frustrating as it's been to see you guys win and win and win and comeback like you have, gotta give credit where it's due. I'd say it's definitely due here. The fact that you were down 9-1, and rallied to tie it is amazing to me.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 11:42 PM)
You do realize I was paying you a compliment right? As frustrating as it's been to see you guys win and win and win and comeback like you have, gotta give credit where it's due. I'd say it's definitely due here. The fact that you were down 9-1, and rallied to tie it is amazing to me.

I'm pretty sure that was directed at the you guys look like us comment.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 01:42 AM)
Think he kinda meant moreso over the season, as those 2 have been great in late inning theatrics all year.

Irregardless, I would have wanted Dye in for his defense and Crede in for his clutch hitting, Ozuna could have been use later, and Gload, well umm . . .

edit not directing that comment at you capn, just thought they should have been kept in

Edited by soxunited

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 11:42 PM)

Tigerfan I think we all realize that, we are just pissed and tired right now, and now a game and a half behind the pussycats with Houston going there with no bullpen.