White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 02:02 AM)
Try anything less than 5-1 against those 2 is disappointing.

We face Zambrano this wknd, and I have my doubts about the Sox hitting him well. Also, the Sox don't exactly slaughter the lower-level teams.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
How can Vazquez have a chance for a win if he's taken out of the game? Pathetic start by Vazquez tonight.

its a shame because his slider is slidin tonight. he just chose bad pitches to give Berkman and Lamb. otherwise, he did great. but o well, im lookin forward to beatin some Pirate ass.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 09:03 PM)
NOW WARMING FOR THE WHITE SOX ......

richard_s.jpg

bwwwaaahahahahahhahaa

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 02:03 AM)
I disagree. We have 3 starters underperforming; why wouldn't it make sense to acquire another good starter?

It won't happen, but not because it makes little sense.

Because we have McCarthy waiting for his turn in the bullpen. You should know better than to think Ozzie's going to demote one of his starting pitchers. Vazquez and Garcia could have 20.5 ERAs, and they'd be safe.

Anyone else noticing that Ozzie looks depressed on the dugout tonite? Unfortanatley it appears to be rubbing off on the team as they also seem out of it tonite. Oh well at least we finally reached that 9 game winning streak. I hope Ozzie doesn't act this way the rest of the season. We need that guy who cheers his guy on, smiles, and yells at the ump when neccessary.

QUOTE(Dan @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 02:04 AM)
its a shame because his slider is slidin tonight. he just chose bad pitches to give Berkman and Lamb. otherwise, he did great.

Is this Ozzie? :P I must have been watching a different game, but he was pretty crappy even besides those two homers.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 02:04 AM)
Anyone else noticing that Ozzie looks depressed on the dugout tonite? Unfortanatley it appears to be rubbing off on the team as they also seem out of it tonite. Oh well at least we finally reached that 9 game winning streak. I hope Ozzie doesn't act this way the rest of the season. We need that guy who cheers his guy on, smiles, and yells at the ump when neccessary.

We're fine. If Ozzie's going to act depressed in the dugout, then I hope KW fires him tomorrow.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 02:06 AM)
Is this Ozzie? :P I must have been watching a different game, but he was pretty crappy even besides those two homers.

We're fine. If Ozzie's going to act depressed in the dugout, then I hope KW fires him tomorrow.

Fire a guy who won the oranization's first title in 88 years? I dunno... I think KW and Ozzie just need to talk about everything and clear some air.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 02:08 AM)
Fire a guy who won the oranization's first title in 88 years? I dunno... I think KW and Ozzie just need to talk about everything and clear some air.

No, what I'm saying is that if this poster was right, and Ozzie's going to act depressed, then I don't want him in the f***ing dugout. I'm sure Ozzie is fine though, so I think the depressed comment was inaccurate.