Bulls Rumors

LDF

The Chicago Sun-Times reports that John Paxson will be shopping the No. 7 pick and possibly Jay Williams at this week's pre-draft camp at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago. The Sun-Times reports that Eddy Curry, Tyson Chandler and Jamal Crawford are untouchable. Paxson is looking for an athletic small forward. (6/3) ... Working out for Chicago on Thursday were Dwyane Wade, Dahntay Jones, Travis Hansen and Matt Bonner. Chicago currently owns picks 7, 36 and 45. (5/23) ... The Chicago Tribune's Sam Smith said the Bulls may likely trade their first pick. Smith theorizes that the only appealing player available with that pick may be Marquette's Wade and Chicago already has players of that mold. Smith suggests that Orlando, Boston and Utah -- each looking for point guards -- may be interested in dealing with Chicago. (5/23)

The Chicago Sun-Times reports that John Paxson will be shopping the No. 7 pick and possibly Jay Williams at this week's pre-draft camp at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago. The Sun-Times reports that Eddy Curry, Tyson Chandler and Jamal Crawford are untouchable. Paxson is looking for an athletic small forward. (6/3) ... Working out for Chicago on Thursday were Dwyane Wade, Dahntay Jones, Travis Hansen and Matt Bonner. Chicago currently owns picks 7, 36 and 45. (5/23) ... The Chicago Tribune's Sam Smith said the Bulls may likely trade their first pick. Smith theorizes that the only appealing player available with that pick may be Marquette's Wade and Chicago already has players of that mold. Smith suggests that Orlando, Boston and Utah -- each looking for point guards -- may be interested in dealing with Chicago. (5/23)

I wonder if salary cap room would allow for a deal with Boston for Antoine Walker. I know he has really fallen out of favor in Boston, and would be coming back home. He would be the big time scorer that we lack.

Lamar Odom would be a good pick up if he had a better disposition. But the type of personality he has now is not what this team is looking for. He could easily turn the Bulls into the underachieving Clippers.

Lamar Odom would be a good pick up if he had a better disposition.  But the type of personality he has now is not what this team is looking for.  He could easily turn the Bulls into the underachieving Clippers.

I would have said that we would never sign him if Krause was running this team, because he always avoid anyone who had any kind of a history, such as drug problems.

But with Pax in charge, who knows :huh:

I would have said that we would never sign him if Krause was running this team, because he always avoid anyone who had any kind of a history, such as drug problems. 

But with Pax in charge, who knows :huh:

We could sign Jermaine O'Neal for less then we'd have to give up for KG and get almost the same production.

My dream is to see both O'Neal and Karl Malone in Bulls uni's this year, but that will never happen.

My dream is to see both O'Neal and Karl Malone in Bulls uni's this year, but that will never happen.

I expect that you will see neither in a bull's uniform. Although it would be nice to see.

Malone could very well come to Chicago this offseason. It's very unlikely he'll go to the Lakers with Kobe and Shaq there as a third option, and in Dallas he'd be a 4th option behind Dirk, Finley and Nash. With the Bulls (and a good relationship he already has with Paxson unlike Krause), he's be the #2 option at WORST.

Think about the lineup:

Rose

Crawford

Curry

Chandler

Malone

and a bench that includes:

JWill (unless traded)

Marshall

Fizer

Mason

draft pick (unless traded)

It makes for a decent squad that could very well be the #6 seed at best for the playoffs.

Malone could very well come to Chicago this offseason. It's very unlikely he'll go to the Lakers with Kobe and Shaq there as a third option, and in Dallas he'd be a 4th option behind Dirk, Finley and Nash. With the Bulls (and a good relationship he already has with Paxson unlike Krause), he's be the #2 option at WORST.

Think about the lineup:

Rose

Crawford

Curry

Chandler

Malone

and a bench that includes:

JWill (unless traded)

Marshall

Fizer

Mason

draft pick (unless traded)

It makes for a decent squad that could very well be the #6 seed at best for the playoffs.

Karl Malone would be wasting a year of his life if he chose to come to the bulls. The guy wants a ring, okay? :rolleyes: