SPIDER-MAN 3 TEASER!!

RibbieRubarb

i saw an article on darkhorizons via movies.com that has other major spoilers--much of the plot, actually--if people want to go diggin for that. it includes things like the fourth villain, how the symbiote works on peter & and how venom comes to being, etc.

QUOTE(juddling @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
I think the real question about Spiderman 3 is.....

"What cameo role is Bruce Campbell gonna have in this film????"

Go Bruce....you Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers :cheers

that too is answered in the article...

Before I ask this question, you'll have to forgive me for not quite remembering some names (it's been a while since I saw S2):

Mary Jane's boyfriend -- the guy she was going to marry before Peter Parker 'saves the day' -- he is an astronaut, yes? I never was big into the comics, but I was told that he goes into space and has a sort of accident, turning him into a villain. Who does he turn into (if, in fact, all of the above facts are correct), and will he be in S3?

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 02:44 PM)
Before I ask this question, you'll have to forgive me for not quite remembering some names (it's been a while since I saw S2):

Mary Jane's boyfriend -- the guy she was going to marry before Peter Parker 'saves the day' -- he is an astronaut, yes? I never was big into the comics, but I was told that he goes into space and has a sort of accident, turning him into a villain. Who does he turn into (if, in fact, all of the above facts are correct), and will he be in S3?

Man-Wolf