Official Game Thread 6/28 - Sox vs Pirates 6:05

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Le'ts hope Freddy and the defense can hold them to 2 runs, the game will be winnable. If the Sox cannot get 2 runs off Pitt, I will be speechless. But i guess once again, lefties are once against giving the Sox serious trouble

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 12:07 AM)
Le'ts hope Freddy and the defense can hold them to 2 runs, the game will be winnable. If the Sox cannot get 2 runs off Pitt, I will be speechless. But i guess once again, lefties are once against giving the Sox serious trouble

We face two more the next two games, and our offense is in even bigger trouble without the DH. It's too bad Ozuna is hurt.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 12:09 AM)
THIS IS f***ING s***. MAHOLM HAS NOT EVEN THROWN 60 PITCHES. DO WE ACTUALLY SCOUT PITCHERS OUTSIDE OF THE UPPER ECHELON OF THE LEAGUE? I SURE AM GLAD FREDDY IS MAKING SOLID CONTACT, BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE A CLUE.

Whenever we face lefties who change speeds, our righties fall into the trap of pulling the ball far too often. When you couple that with our lefties looking clueless, it's a recipe for some bad ABs.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 12:11 AM)
Will the sox see over 10 pitches next inning?

Sadly, it's very possible they don't with who's coming up. Pods will likely see a few pitches.

Hawk...please shut up.

This is pathetic.

The tigers will rape this team, and pound them because they got the message, sweep crappy teams. We fart around and f*** around, and drop this because we lolly gag and sleep walk through a game with a pitcher that everyone else hits, except for us. Why, because he throws a changeup away and our guys are waiting for the hotel bar.

Hit the f***ing ball already, this guy sucks. f***ing 2 hits only.

Hey world champs, the rain is not that far away. Hit the ball or you will lose a rain shortened game.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 07:15 PM)
This is pathetic.

The tigers will rape this team, and pound them because they got the message, sweep crappy teams. We fart around and f*** around, and drop this because we lolly gag and sleep walk through a game with a pitcher that everyone else hits, except for us. Why, because he throws a changeup away and our guys are waiting for the hotel bar.

Hit the f***ing ball already, this guy sucks. f***ing 2 hits only.

Hey world champs, the rain is not that far away. Hit the ball or you will lose a rain shortened game.

I would have trouble saying it any better.