Vote for Tadahito

Gregory Pratt

He's the only White Sox player with a reasonable chance of making it into the game.

I suggest that everyone on this board go to the All-Star ballot and fill one out. Do an All-Sox ballot, or not, but at least, vote for Iguchi at second.

Drop in a couple of hundred votes. Put in your fake email, make a fake account, or just pull one out of your ass. After your first ballot, your ballot is saved so you can revote easily and quickly.

We can't just give up, so let's get to it!

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 11:27 AM)
He's the only White Sox player with a reasonable chance of making it into the game.

I suggest that everyone on this board go to the All-Star ballot and fill one out. Do an All-Sox ballot, or not, but at least, vote for Iguchi at second.

Drop in a couple of hundred votes. Put in your fake email, make a fake account, or just pull one out of your ass. After your first ballot, your ballot is saved so you can revote easily and quickly.

We can't just give up, so let's get to it!

YUP. Ive got the 4 guys in the office Voting now ......

LETS GO. TADAHITO DESERVES THIS

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 12:46 PM)
Looking at stats on Yahoo...he has the best numbers of the AL 2nd basemen. I put my vote in. Go get 'em Gooch.

To say that he has the best numbers of the AL 2nd basemen is ridiculously false. I don't know what stats you're looking at but Jose Lopez is having a superior first half. However, I'm all for getting the Gooch voted in.

QUOTE(JohnStamos @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 01:07 PM)
To say that he has the best numbers of the AL 2nd basemen is ridiculously false. I don't know what stats you're looking at but Jose Lopez is having a superior first half. However, I'm all for getting the Gooch voted in.

Where does Lopez bat in Seattle's lineup? He leads Iguchi by a lot in homers and slugging, but Iguchi beats the crap out of him in average and OBP.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 01:39 PM)
How the heck are people putting in 50 votes at a time like that??? And doesn't it limit you to some number per day per email address or something?

As was already said, once you fill out one ballot, you can keep re-voting and all you have to do is click "next" and submit. Thirty seconds per ballot, if that.

And it limits you to 25 per email address, but email address can be easily faked.

I put in over fifty this morning.

If you guys are members at another site, by all means, push it over there, too.

I am.

This is f***ing Chicago, kids. Let's get it done.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 01:07 PM)
I just put in a quick 50, and I'm probably going to do sets of 50 every hour or so today. Does voting end at midnight eastern?

but.... why?

sorry, this board already claimed the scott podsednik award. that's enough for me!

what i find surprising is that iguchi doesnt get the backing from japanese voters that ichiro does.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 01:43 PM)
but.... why?

sorry, this board already claimed the scott podsednik award. that's enough for me!

what i find surprising is that iguchi doesnt get the backing from japanese voters that ichiro does.

What I find surprising is that Iguchi doesn't get the backing from Steve9347 that Scott Podsednik does.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 01:58 PM)
You see, the way I look at it is,

Get Iguchi in as a Starter.

Or die trying.

the way i look at it is,

white sox won the world series,

white sox might win another,

i dont give a f*** about the all-star game... last year i thought pods deserved it, this year iguchis stats are quite padded by one game on sunday... he's just not an All-Star in my book... no no AL second basemen are