GET CRUNK

iWiN4PreP

it would be wonderful if we could sweep these flubs and just rub it into everyone's face, but these games are going to be harder then we think they might be. This is the last three games that matter for the cubs

it would be wonderful if we could sweep these flubs and just rub it into everyone's face, but these games are going to be harder then we think they might be. This is the last three games that matter for the cubs

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 02:47 AM)
Anyone going to games?

IM HYPED PULLING AN ALLNIGHTA

GETTING CRUNK at 4am

like 10 hours til gametime WOOHOOO.

GO SOX GO.

p8955256.jpg

What language is this? Hopefully those aren't boxers on your head.

Lets kick some cubby ass today.

bandofquitters.jpg

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(valponick @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 10:19 AM)
It's hilarious that word came from a Dr. Seuss book and now its cool.

As far as this series goes I'm taking an extended lunch today so I can watch the game! GO SOX

Nah man, "crunk" comes from a combo of "chronic" and "drunk". For example, "Lets get some gin and juice, role up a blunt, and get crunk."

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 04:28 PM)
Nah man, "crunk" comes from a combo of "chronic" and "drunk". For example, "Lets get some gin and juice, role up a blunt, and get crunk."

No, the word first appeared in the Dr. Seuss book "Marvin K. Mooney will you please go now!" That's all I was saying, I know how all the retards today use it.

QUOTE(valponick @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 12:51 PM)
No, the word first appeared in the Dr. Seuss book "Marvin K. Mooney will you please go now!" That's all I was saying, I know how all the retards today use it.

This is a pointless argument, probably showing the differences in our ages more than anything. I still argue that the term now has no derivation in any Dr. Seuss book.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 04:56 PM)
This is a pointless argument, probably showing the differences in our ages more than anything. I still argue that the term now has no derivation in any Dr. Seuss book.

How old are you? I'm 25.

edit: You are right ,it is a pointless argument. I am right though.

Edited by valponick

QUOTE(valponick @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 11:51 AM)

You're right. I hate it when "retards" say it too.