Poker

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 06:22 PM)
Is it possible at one of these sites to have a private game with only SoxTalk members? Playing for fun rather than real money would be cool with me.

We did it a few summers ago. I forgot which site it was but I'd be interested in playing again, it was a fun time.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 03:04 AM)
I used to play on poker room, but it got way too slow, and I had connection problems. I use Ultimate Bet now. I just can't see myself playing for real money though.

How about if it was to benefit a charity?

http://www.plainfieldhumane.com/

I've done this twice so far, placed 5th last time. It is alot more exciting than online.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:26 PM)
How about if it was to benefit a charity?

http://www.plainfieldhumane.com/

I've done this twice so far, placed 5th last time. It is alot more exciting than online.

I should have clarified: I meant online. I'd love to get a decent cash game going again, but we lost a lot of our key guys.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 03:51 AM)
I should have clarified: I meant online. I'd love to get a decent cash game going again, but we lost a lot of our key guys.

Oh, I figured that was what you meant, just thought I would throw a plug to the event.

Damn, playing for change tonight (quarter,nickle, dime) and I STILL lost $21. I couldn't buy a pair if Vanna White was in the house! Two weeks in a row I suck! Hope I got the bad mojo put before the money tourney.