Amanda Beard

Have you finally allowed yourself to skinny-dip in a pool?

I just got a pool in my backyard. It’s so private, why would you wear a swimsuit? Now it’s annoying to swim when I have to wear a bathing suit. I’d much rather be in the pool naked, but most of the time I’d get in trouble. I told people there’s a “no swimsuit” rule for my pool. I don’t know if people will go for it, but I’m having a bachelorette party this weekend, so we’ll find out. A bunch of naked girls in my pool. Isn’t that perfect for FHM? Maybe we’ll all have a pillow fight afterward.

*shudders...passes out*

I.....ummm..... wow.... don't think i can stand up right now!

Yes, yes it is. Do you walk around the house naked?

The thing that’s great about my house is that it’s very private. You could lie out with no clothes on. I can walk around the house naked anytime, and I definitely take advantage of that. Being naked is no big deal in my house.

Have you ever gotten it in a car?

Who doesn’t get naughty in a car? But I’m not giving you any stories. There are no G-rated stories when it comes to that stuff. I’ll just say this: It’s much easier in the back seat. There’s too much stuff to maneuver around in the front seat

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 04:28 PM)
Damn, those pics are so airbrushed they almost look cartoonish.

Exactly what I was thinking. I would like to see what she looks like day to day, not all that make up and airbrush bulls***.