Sox @ Cubs - July 1

Heads22

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 01:24 PM)
These idiots are wasting every f***ing opportunity. And Crede should've been on 2nd with Pierre's pussy arm.

Agree..I was wondering what he was doing on that play.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 01:25 PM)
Well, if we keep getting two runners each inning we should elevate the pitch count and get to the dreaded Cub Bullpen.

It is not that bad of a bullpen...for a team with the flubs record.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if we keep getting two runners each inning we should elevate the pitch count and get to the dreaded Cub Bullpen.

I like facing Maddux right now. He can't keep giving up two hits an inning and getting the DP to bail him out.......................or can he? :huh

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
I like facing Maddux right now. He can't keep giving up two hits an inning and getting the DP to bail him out.......................or can he? :huh

Somebody needs to dislodge the horseshoe from his ass and hit the ball hard instead of a lazy grounder in the infield with runners on.

Fox just said Maddux only has 45 pitches. We'll have to do a better job of scoring or working the count if we want to see that bullpen.

Alright, maybe Vazquez has settled in. Just like El Duque last year, I get the feeling Javy will never throw a CG. He throws a whole lot of pitches.