AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

lukeman89

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 05:39 PM)
If you want to defend Vazquez, you probably shouldn't compare him to Cliff Politte.

im not. im just saying that he made the pitches for most of the game, and two of the runs he gave up were on a really nice hit by ramirez on a tough pitch.

and who's ready to laugh??

http://leemac.net/2400/poxy/index.php?q=aH...yMTNhMWFjZDg%3D

sorry for the proxy link, but i am banned from nsbb :lol:

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 05:35 PM)
HELL YES! EAT s***, SCRUBS! FIRE DUSTY AND LET HIM GET A GOOD f***ING NIGHT'S SLEEP ALREADY!

THOME! :cheers

PAULIE! :cheers

CREDE! :cheers

ALL THE SCRUBS WHO f***ED UP DEFENSIVELY! :cheers

AJ f***ING PIERZYNSKI!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers

Hell, EVERYONE deserves a damn pat on the back in some way for this one! AWESOME!

WOW! The Sox finally took both series from the Scrubs. I will sleep very peacefully tonight, and if the Sox sweep, then the Tigers are about the last of my worries for now.

Everyone deserves a pat on their back for playing like s***. They played like total s*** today even though we won.

QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone deserves a pat on their back for playing like s***. They played like total s*** today even though we won.

Almost everyone got a hit or two. That's doing a job. Hell, even Javier got a hit. We scored 8 runs. How you can say we played like s*** today is far beyond my comprehension.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 06:56 PM)
seriously...i want to go back to playing real teams not these AAA ones.

totally

yea, it's fun beating on NL teams day in and out, but detroit and minn are also destroying these teams. i want to start playing our division rivals again.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
The White Sox are 14-3 in interleague play this year. It makes it a little more likable, no?

yes and no. its fun to win, but our division rivals are destroying these crappy NL teams too

Edited by mr_genius

whats funny is that the NL has the total advantage in interleague play...they usually take away a great hitter from the opposing team at home...and when they play away they get to add a better hitter in their lineup

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 05:04 PM)
The White Sox are 14-3 in interleague play this year. It makes it a little more likable, no?

I wish that they'd cut the number of interleague series in half. Other than that, I like it.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 05:17 PM)
whats funny is that the NL has the total advantage in interleague play...they usually take away a great hitter from the opposing team at home...and when they play away they get to add a better hitter in their lineup

And when NL teams play at home, they take the best bat away from many of their AL opponents... or force the opposition's best hitter to play in the field, creating a defensive liability. I don't consider that a "total advantage" favoring the AL.

Edited by WCSox

QUOTE(WCSox @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 12:47 AM)
I wish that they'd cut the number of interleague series in half. Other than that, I like it.

And when NL teams play at home, they take the best bat away from many of their AL opponents... or force the opposition's best hitter to play in the field, creating a defensive liability. I don't consider that a "total advantage" favoring the AL.

...hmm...I don't know what you read...but perhaps you should read it again.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 06:02 PM)
Almost everyone got a hit or two. That's doing a job. Hell, even Javier got a hit. We scored 8 runs. How you can say we played like s*** today is far beyond my comprehension.

Everyone might have gotten a hit, but their hitting with runners on base was terrible. 3 GIDP's along with popping 2 bunts straight into the air, almost 3. Javy pitching like s***. I don't see how you could say it was a great game. Yes a great f***ing outcome with AJ's blast, but you can't say the sox played great. At least not in my opinion.