AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

lukeman89

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 03:50 PM)
A Cubs fan said the garbage doesn't matter, because they already have garbage in the stands, on the field, in the bullpen, in the dugout, and in the front office.

Garbage in, garbage out.

There were actually a couple posters on there rooting for Dempster to blow it, just so Ramirez would have another shot at a cycle.

:headshake

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 04:45 PM)
Just got back from the game. f***ing awesome!!! I think I now have an ulcer but what an ending. Glad I wore my AJ jersey.

Great game. Javy keeping us in it, even with the wind blowing out and ARAM hitting good pitches all over the field. The bullpen was great today as well. We have really solidified it with Riske and Thorton.

HELL YES! EAT s***, SCRUBS! FIRE DUSTY AND LET HIM GET A GOOD f***ING NIGHT'S SLEEP ALREADY!

THOME! :cheers

PAULIE! :cheers

CREDE! :cheers

ALL THE SCRUBS WHO f***ED UP DEFENSIVELY! :cheers

AJ f***ING PIERZYNSKI!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers

Hell, EVERYONE deserves a damn pat on the back in some way for this one! AWESOME!

WOW! The Sox finally took both series from the Scrubs. I will sleep very peacefully tonight, and if the Sox sweep, then the Tigers are about the last of my worries for now.

Edited by TheBigHurt

the pitch he made to ramirez in the first inning wasnt a bad pitch, and thats where 2 of the runs he gave up came from. it was really low and inside and aram got a lot of it. its like the pitch that politte gave up to whats his face in pittsburgh. sometimes a hitter just beats a pitcher. outside of leaving a pitch one pitch on the outer half of the plate to aram in the 5th, javy did a decent job, although i will say he has much much more room to improve.

QUOTE(lukeman89 @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 05:37 PM)
the pitch he made to ramirez in the first inning wasnt a bad pitch, and thats where 2 of the runs he gave up came from. it was really low and inside and aram got a lot of it. its like the pitch that politte gave up to whats his face in pittsburgh. sometimes a hitter just beats a pitcher. outside of leaving a pitch one pitch on the outer half of the plate to aram in the 5th, javy did a decent job, although i will say he has much much more room to improve.

If you want to defend Vazquez, you probably shouldn't compare him to Cliff Politte.

The Scrubs fans wanted to symbolize how well their team is playing by throwing garbage on the field.

I'm STILL laughing. Priceless. I'm getting the VCR ready for the highlights tonight :)

Edited by TheBigHurt

It was the greatest game I have ever atttended at Wrigley. If AJP hits .100 the rest of his career with the Sox and has a CERA of 10.00, I will never criticize him. The way my section deflated when he hit that homer was one of the most amazing things, except for White Sox playoff and WS victories, I've witnessed at a ballpark.