DPBL OOTP League

T R U

Yo,

We have 3 new openings in the league, we are about to head into 2011 currently we are in the offseason so now would be the time to join so you can get your team as situated as possible.. We currently have 3 available teams, but there are at least 2 more teams who are being monitored closely and could be open as soon as mid 2011. So signing up now and getting a team or just getting on the waiting list would be beneficial for you..

Current Available Teams

Las Vegas

Texas

San Francisco

This is a great league and is run very well. This is a very active league and really stress GM's to be as active as possible, its one of the reasons this league has been running for quite a while now. We sim about every other day, everything is done timely and when its suppose to be done. I encourage all of you who like OOTP leagues or maybe want to try it out for the first time to sign up and get a team.. youll enjoy this league.

League Boards

Team Pages

Looking forward to seeing some people sign up in the waiting list and fill these teams with reliable GM's, also please remember to put my name "TRU" in the referred by portion :D

QUOTE(T R U @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 10:29 PM)
Yo,

We have 3 new openings in the league, we are about to head into 2011 currently we are in the offseason so now would be the time to join so you can get your team as situated as possible.. We currently have 3 available teams, but there are at least 2 more teams who are being monitored closely and could be open as soon as mid 2011. So signing up now and getting a team or just getting on the waiting list would be beneficial for you..

Current Available Teams

Las Vegas

Texas

San Francisco

This is a great league and is run very well. This is a very active league and really stress GM's to be as active as possible, its one of the reasons this league has been running for quite a while now. We sim about every other day, everything is done timely and when its suppose to be done. I encourage all of you who like OOTP leagues or maybe want to try it out for the first time to sign up and get a team.. youll enjoy this league.

League Boards

Team Pages

Looking forward to seeing some people sign up in the waiting list and fill these teams with reliable GM's, also please remember to put my name "TRU" in the referred by portion :D

And if its painful typing tru in feel free to put in chwrock2 ;) Right tru

btw i dont think we get anymore points for that

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 10:40 PM)
And if its painful typing tru in feel free to put in chwrock2 ;) Right tru

btw i dont think we get anymore points for that

Pretty sure we don't. I didn't get 150 for Hammer, and that wasn't even from a thread on here.

The two guys lamenting about their teams are in my division. Usually a good sign. :D

By the way, it looks like the White Sox are also available, which is very surprising. They are absolutely loaded as well, they won 108 games last year.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As our league continues to cut the dead-weight, we again have openings. We're looking for a few active new guys to supplement our core of active and dedicated players. As many of us have said before, this league is an absolute blast. If you are interested, follow these links.

Message Board

Standings Page

The Rangers and Royals are definitely available, with possibly another team or two becoming available. Both teams have some talent and could become a force with some much needed attention (the Royals are actually consistently over .500 already).

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 10:10 PM)
I just registered, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Also, is it locked so that the ratings can't go over 100? Cuz if they could go over 100, that would be awwwwesome

wite please take SF, you will enhance our already strong NL West bond... :wub:

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 11:24 AM)
I'm part of this "dead weight" talked about because I have school and work and not as much time to dedicate to this as others would've liked. Obviously I'm not interested and because I wouldn't be offered any team anyways and I just don't want to do it.

All we ask is that you check up on your team a couple of times a week, just to make sure you respond to PM's, keep your lineups in decent order, and re-sign your free agents, and make it to the draft/free agency when necessary (that's not even really required, though it helps). That's only like an hour a week as long as you keep up with it.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 01:38 PM)
All we ask is that you check up on your team a couple of times a week, just to make sure you respond to PM's, keep your lineups in decent order, and re-sign your free agents, and make it to the draft/free agency when necessary (that's not even really required, though it helps). That's only like an hour a week as long as you keep up with it.

Plus doing the sims which look almost an hour anyways and I attended a good portion of them anyways. I just wasn't that good at it and I tried at it.

QUOTE(knightni @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)
I'm not rehashing old news, nor will I address "sour grapes".

People don't get let go for nothing.

I'm not saying anything old news related because it doesn't matter anymore and I'm not giving you "sour grapes" because I'm telling it how it is. I don't want to be apart of it like I said in a previous post. I didn't like it as much as I thought but I tried and that was the most important thing. So if you don't think I tried, then sorry you feel that way but it's over and doesn't matter anyways.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 01:10 AM)
Plus doing the sims which look almost an hour anyways and I attended a good portion of them anyways. I just wasn't that good at it and I tried at it.

Making it to the sims isn't mandatory, a lot of people don't make all the sims. There are really only 2 that you really should be at every year, the draft and FA. Other than that it's totally optional. Yes, you can easily spend many hours a week on this league if you so desire, but you don't absolutely have to.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 03:38 PM)
Making it to the sims isn't mandatory, a lot of people don't make all the sims. There are really only 2 that you really should be at every year, the draft and FA. Other than that it's totally optional. Yes, you can easily spend many hours a week on this league if you so desire, but you don't absolutely have to.

Yeah I know, I'm just saying. I used to go to most of the sims and in the playoffs I once guessed every single game right, pure luck though, haha. But still I'll remember that night. People mostly got mad at me because I wouldn't want to trade and I told them that.