White Sox vs. Cubs July 2 Game Thread

DBAHO

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 01:44 PM)
Talk about an asswhooping. We f*** up that bunt defense and now its toast. Buehrle is getting shallacked.

Sad..MB is throwing BP up there. This is an example of an inning where MB working quickly works against him. A few times this year where he gets jacked it seems to compile worse because he works so quickly.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:47 AM)
Hawk is right there, This is the worst I have ever seen Mark. This is some how worse than Minny.

Way worse...especially since Zambrano capped it with a bomb. Mark was throwing everything up in the zone and I'm not a major fan of the tipping pitches argument cause its not like he'd be tipping every pitch he threw, typically its just a specific pitch you are tipping and than they wait for that.

But I could be wrong.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)
It's not worse than that Oakland outing a couple years ago

The Minny outing, there weren't hardly any earned runs because of some errors

Because of an error that Mark committed himself.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 12:44 PM)
Talk about an asswhooping. We f*** up that bunt defense and now its toast. Buehrle is getting shallacked.

MB got shallacked, but we didn't f*** up that bunt defense. There was no chance on that play. Neither Mark nor Iguchi could have gotten to first and Paul was the only one who couldve fielded it.