White Sox vs. Cubs July 2 Game Thread

DBAHO

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 02:40 PM)
Why not? It wouldn't take that much to get him. We need another quality arm. Montero? Please stop.

Uh, it would take a lot to get Hernandez. Do you know how many people want decent relief guys? People will be overpaying out the wazoo to get even mediocre relief.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 03:41 PM)
The mop up guy is a bigger problem than 3 starters with ERAs above 4.50?

The mop up guy is a bigger problem than a starting CF hitting .170?

Not to me.

True. Although I can live with Anderson as long as he's playing gold-glove caliber defense. But Politte is definitely a big problem.

Edited by Jordan4life_2006

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 03:42 PM)
Uh, it would take a lot to get Hernandez. Do you know how many people want decent relief guys? People will be overpaying out the wazoo to get even mediocre relief.

I don't think so. The guy is 42 years old. Nobody is gonna empty out their farm for him. If Kenny really wants him, he can have him.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 01:42 PM)

IMO we need either a RH setup man or a CF. It's pretty obvious none of our starters are going anywhere, especially with their salaries, plus I'm fairly confident they will turn it around in the 2nd half. We all know how aggressive KW is, so i expext to see some sort of move before the deadline