Hollywood Calling AJP

elrockinMT

I listened to the game on XM satelitte. Sox trailing 6-5 in the 9th :gosox2: :cheers with 2 runners on and 2 outs with AJ at the plate. He homers and the Sox win. My thoughts were of the fact Barrett and his cheap sunday punch of AJ and the suck Cubbies fans booing and AJ responded like a professional. I thought the game had to be scripted by Hollywood. :gosox2: :cheers

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 05:42 AM)
Most dissapointing thread title ever.

Please clarify your comments. What is wrong with considering we have some TV heroes? Looking at some of your past comments it seems you like one sentence replies to jack up your post total, but they don't have much positive comment to them if any. I see that we have some bad games to go along with a lot of good games and am just making mention of a real good one that kind of makes it a bit easier to have a bad one.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 11:50 AM)
Please clarify your comments. What is wrong with considering we have some TV heroes? Looking at some of your past comments it seems you like one sentence replies to jack up your post total, but they don't have much positive comment to them if any. I see that we have some bad games to go along with a lot of good games and am just making mention of a real good one that kind of makes it a bit easier to have a bad one.

Jeesh, give me a break. During the offseason I had several multi paragraph posts over 500 words on player previews, team previews, thoughts on possible trades, trades that did go down, etc.

Besides, everyone knows the game threads are the best for getting up a post count.

My point was that I thought AJ was being cast in a Hollywood film. He's not; I'm dissapointed.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 04:06 PM)
Jeesh, give me a break. During the offseason I had several multi paragraph posts over 500 words on player previews, team previews, thoughts on possible trades, trades that did go down, etc.

Besides, everyone knows the game threads are the best for getting up a post count.

My point was that I thought AJ was being cast in a Hollywood film. He's not; I'm dissapointed.

Sorry, I'll forgive you if you forgive me. :cheers :notworthy

I don't make a new thread too often, but I have been here awhile now and love the board and post when I have something to say. I think we should have a reunion in the future and all have a beer. :cheers

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 06:31 PM)
Sorry, I'll forgive you if you forgive me. :cheers :notworthy

I don't make a new thread too often, but I have been here awhile now and love the board and post when I have something to say. I think we should have a reunion in the future and all have a beer. :cheers

It's all good, and I'll drink to that: :drink