AJ PUNCHED TO PITTSBURGH!

rangercal

For your afternoon voting entertainment.

From the ESPN Angels board. A sweet thread titled. f***face Is Leading The Final All-Star Vote?

My favorite quote.

I never thought for one second he'd actually be leading the damn thing

Eat s*** Rally Monkey humpers. I have almost 500 votes today for AJ.

Keep voting we can piss off more people than the Pods vote pissed off last year.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 02:33 PM)

From the ESPN Angels board. A sweet thread titled. f***face Is Leading The Final All-Star Vote?

My favorite quote.

Keep voting we can piss off more people than the Pods vote pissed off last year.

Haha. Rally Monkey Humpers. :lolhitting

I want some gummi bears.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 02:33 PM)

My favorite quote.

THERE'S ONLY ONE SMELL THAT'S MORE BITTER THAN A DEAD RALLY MONKEY

AND THAT'S THE SCENT OF THE CUBS, GIANTS, TWINS AND ANGELS s***TING THEMSELVES IN RAGE WHEN AJ f***ING PIERZYNSKI WINS IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

Another 60 votes for AJ. Man, my fingers are getting a beating today!

Do we have any programmer on this board who can write some programming code to automatically fill out the form UNTIL the closing time? Man, if we can do that, we can be sure that AJ will be in the Allstar game.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 02:40 PM)
BETTER YOUR FINGERS THAN AJ!

LIRIANO DELENDA EST!

Man, you are rough!

I got this instruction from the ESPN's Milwaukee Brewers' Message Board. See if anyone understand. Even the Brewers fans are opposing AJ. Everyone, let's carry AJ into the Allstar game. :D

"This will significantly speed up your voting.

Create a bookmark on your toolbar named "Vote" or whatever you want, in the URL enter this (hopefully the forum doesnt screw this up):

javascriptfunction(){f=document.forms['mlb_allstar_fv_ballot'];f.al[2].checked=1;f.nl[1].checked=1;f.on.checked=0;f.oa.checked=0;f.submit();})();

Now go to http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2006/fv/index.html in a regular browser window, dont use the mlb.com popup window because you won't have access to your bookmarks. Now instead of clicking the "Vote Now" button click the bookmark you just made. This will uncheck the "sign me up for spam" boxes, select Liriano and Capuano, and submit the form all in one click.

It appears to work even if you don't fill in the captcha, but you may want to do that manually just to be safe, as the vote may not be recorded if the captcha is wrong (and that can't be automated, at least not without a great amount of effort). You can just double click the validation key, control+c to copy, then control+v to paste in the validation textbox. Same for the email/zip/bday - this bypasses the validation but you probably want to fill it in the first time to be safe, as they may purge votes without that information.

Once you get into the groove you can vote 30-40 times per minute."

QUOTE(S720 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 02:53 PM)
Man, you are rough!

I got this instruction from the ESPN's Milwaukee Brewers' Message Board. See if anyone understand. Even the Brewers fans are opposing AJ. Everyone, let's carry AJ into the Allstar game. :D

um unless someone can change that to vote for AJ thats useless

I would guess that you would just need to change it to be this for AJ:

javascriptfunction(){f=document.forms['mlb_allstar_fv_ballot'];f.al[3].checked=1;f.nl[1].checked=1;f.on.checked=0;f.oa.checked=0;f.submit();})();

BTW, this would vote for Capuano for the Brewers in the NL (if it works).

Edited by vandy125

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 08:22 PM)
I would guess that you would just need to change it to be this for AJ:

javascriptfunction(){f=document.forms['mlb_allstar_fv_ballot'];f.al[3].checked=1;f.nl[1].checked=1;f.on.checked=0;f.oa.checked=0;f.submit();})();

BTW, this would vote for Capuano for the Brewers in the NL (if it works).

the logic is there... i just cant test it because when i make a bookmark on a toolbar in firefox, it tries to load up....

www.javascriptfunction(){f=document.forms['mlb_allstar_fv_ballot'];f.al[3].checked=1;f.nl[1].checked=1;f.on.checked=0;f.oa.checked=0;f.submit();})();

even if i dont put in http:// or www.

odd indeed.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 03:27 PM)
the logic is there... i just cant test it because when i make a bookmark on a toolbar in firefox, it tries to load up....

www.javascriptfunction(){f=document.forms['mlb_allstar_fv_ballot'];f.al[3].checked=1;f.nl[1].checked=1;f.on.checked=0;f.oa.checked=0;f.submit();})();

even if i dont put in http:// or www.

odd indeed.

I'm limited to IE. So, nothing I can do as far as I know to check. Probably not worth the effort (although I am curious) just keep voting.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 03:34 PM)
we're in the strecth people, 90 mins, GO NUTS!

Can I borrow someone some dutch tapes? My fingers are about to fall of my hands!

70 more votes for AJ!

I find it very convenient to (1) fill out the form. (2) Before click Vote Now, bookmark the site form.

(3) After you click Vote Now, keep on clicking the bookmark. Now you only have to check AJ and fill out the Validation Code. It's much faster this way to me.