AJ PUNCHED TO PITTSBURGH!

rangercal

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to keep voting without the bosses noticing. Here's the latest, per Riefert...

Word from BAM headquarters is that AJ holds a slight lead over Francisco Liriano but that the Twins pitcher is gaining. The race is going to be decided in the next hour ...

... so vote again and again and again ...

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
off topic but I have been voting a lot, song on the radio that I've heard at sox games before and I wanted to add it to my sox cd... All I remember is the chorus sounded like they said "can't stop the heart" and a few ohs and yeahs somewhere in there. or something like that.. sorry, off topic, keep up the voting!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 04:27 PM)
I have to give my wrist regular breaks.

NO BREAKS, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE BREAKS YOU WANT IN A HALF HOUR!

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 04:41 PM)
If anyone knows any cheat methods of voting I'd abandon them the last 20 minutes or so. Just vote the regular way, and f*** whomever from the National League. Vote for AJ alone.

Don't listen to Tizzle, people. He just wants his idol Liriano to make it. Cheat if you must.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 04:41 PM)
If anyone knows any cheat methods of voting I'd abandon them the last 20 minutes or so. Just vote the regular way, and f*** whomever from the National League. Vote for AJ alone.

Have you actually been voting for an NL player?? I sure haven't.

WTF I'm going to be working the night of the All-Star game, yet I've wasted hours voting for AJ. :)