AJ PUNCHED TO PITTSBURGH!

rangercal

QUOTE(Fotop @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 05:04 PM)
Dont know if this has been mentioned/actually works, but I've been hitting vote with just a 1 in the vaildation box (apparently you just need anything there) and it's taking me to the same thank you for voting screen. Then I hit alt +

I wonder if this is actually working? It looks like it, since I'm taken to the same screen in the end as I normally would be.

Just thought I'd let you guys know this, just in case it is real and we can increase voting volume 100 fold. :P

i'd do it the legit way just in case it doesn't work. they might go through it later and toss those votes out...

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Fotop @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 05:04 PM)
Dont know if this has been mentioned/actually works, but I've been hitting vote with just a 1 in the vaildation box (apparently you just need anything there) and it's taking me to the same thank you for voting screen. Then I hit alt +

I wonder if this is actually working? It looks like it, since I'm taken to the same screen in the end as I normally would be.

Just thought I'd let you guys know this, just in case it is real and we can increase voting volume 100 fold. :P

Those votes are not going to be counted, it takes you to the same screen but without a proper validation code the vote is thrown out.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 09:09 AM)
I am glad AJ is down right now by a little, it gives us more of a reason to vote. IIRC, Pods was not winning when the first results were let out. Keep Punching AJ.

I don't think he was winning until the end, although I could be wrong.

Hi everyone! I haven't been able to get on-line for a looooong time! I'm sure you all missed me and my comments re: A.J.'s ahem assets! :P

Anyway- my baby is having a helluva of year and the homer against the Cubs - well, that was just icing on the cake after the Barrett incident, but I'm not telling you all anything you don't already know.

Have a great day and vote for A.J.! :usa

Just wanted to say that Hafner has moved up to 3rd after passing Verlander......

He still has a tough road ahead for him...

So now the order is this.....

1) Liriano

2) AJ

3) Hafner

4) Verlander

5) Baltimore guy

whats your source? just curious... cuz if there's somewhere with more frequent updates i'd love to know

nevermind, they've switched it on MLB.com, hafner ahead of verlander

Edited by Reddy

Vote Update

MLBAM announced this morning that A.J. Pierzynski is running a close second to Minnesota's young pitcher Francisco Liriano in on-line voting for the 32nd member of the 2006 AL All-Star Team. Voting ends at 5 pm CT tomorrow.

So all this means is that White Sox fans need to step it up in voting for the guy everyone else in the AL loves to hate.

We did some overnight polling and found that, as expected, AJ is showing poorly in Minnesota, San Francisco, Houston, the North Side and in the Orange County/Anaheim area. It is the Chicago vote that is keeping him on pace with Liriano, so Sox fans need to keep hammering away at your keyboards.

Via Reifert

We as Sox/AL fans can't really go wrong if it is Liriano or AJ.

If it AJ, we show MLB that the White Sox following is loud. On the other hand, Liriano is lights out and we get homefield in the WS! =)