AJ PUNCHED TO PITTSBURGH!

rangercal

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they choose such an awkward slogan? It's almost embarrasing, making it sound as if people should literally punch AJ. What a disgrace. I will vote for Hafner because of this. This just shows what a clueless organization we have.

I love how they're flashing it on the video at the park all game long now too.

Who else besides me feels that getting AJ on the team would be like a nice, collected, f-u to all these fans who "hate" him because of all this alleged controversy?

It would be sweeeeet to see him on that team.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 02:53 PM)
I vote for Fransico Lriano once, and than AJ 5. Lriano than AJ.

AJ makes it- cool another Sox player gets in

Lriano makes it - the AL gets the games hottest pitcher to win the game.

:headshake

Just read this in the whitesox press release.... I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly didnt Podsednik get the most votes ever for the final spot?? I also thought he had the greatest margin of victory, but this would suggest otherwise........

Last season, White Sox fans, players and staff made a strong final push to help Scott Podsednik land the last All-Star spot as he narrowly defeated Derek Jeter of the New York Yankees. Pierzynski needs similar support as he tries to take over first place from Liriano.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 04:27 PM)
Just read this in the whitesox press release.... I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly didnt Podsednik get the most votes ever for the final spot?? I also thought he had the greatest margin of victory, but this would suggest otherwise........

Last season, White Sox fans, players and staff made a strong final push to help Scott Podsednik land the last All-Star spot as he narrowly defeated Derek Jeter of the New York Yankees. Pierzynski needs similar support as he tries to take over first place from Liriano.

it was definitely close. i dont remember the statistics though...

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 05:44 PM)
Pods won last year because we had the Red Sox fans on our side. They did'nt want Jeter to get in.

What helps though is that we aren't competing with any Yankees and/or Red Sox...whose fan bases have been known to be good ballot stuffers.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 01:07 PM)
They will be selling "Punch AJ" shirts tonight only before, during, and after the game.

Thought they would of sold em all week.

god damn then. i asked a guy yesterday if they were for sale and he said it was only for the marketing people

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 11:44 PM)
KEEP UP THE FIGHT!

DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

NO AMOUNT IS ENOUGH -- VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Damn your post is deseptive. I actually thought we had till 12 midnight to vote, so I voted really quick (not sure how many times but it was alot) but god damn you.. :lol: