Aaron Rowand called up

cwsox

Guest hotsoxchick1
Told ya you'd get your wish, HSC.  LOL

yeah you did.... :D im sure aaron will be just fine this time around........ ;)

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

Get off that bandwagon! It didn't work once, what makes you think it would work the second time??

Guest hotsoxchick1
TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

TRADE FOR KENNY LOFTON

Get off that bandwagon! It didn't work once, what makes you think it would work the second time??

NO s***............LOL :D ....keep kenny lofton where he is... :headbang

Needless to say, I'm not jumping for joy about this move - I'm not even letting out a burp to it. What's the big deal? We're replacing a guy who hit .185 in the majors and .220 in the minors this year with a guy who hit .180 in the majors and .230 in the minors this year. In other words, it's like trading a smashed up Chevette for a rusted out Yugo. YAWN.

If we're going to have an underperforming CF - it seems to me that it should be our "stud" or our "hot prospect" - which is Borchard. As long as I never have to see Willie Harris do anything else but pinch-run, ala Ced Landrum, I'll be happy. Willie Harris = Triple AAA All-Star and Major League Bench Warmer. He's an "AAAA" player if I've ever seen one.

Maybe Kenny can call Chico Walker to play center.

Personally, I'd rather have Rowand out there in CF with his Epsteinian attitude. If Miles isn't going to be up with the big club, Rowand is the next best thing to get things sparked with the all-out hustle. Also, I'd rather have Rowand out there than Borchard right now because Borchard needs to work on his swing at AAA. Rowand has less of an upside, so there's less to damage by having him at the big league level rather than at AAA. In short, Rowand is a sort of non-prospect that's just filling in at the ML level so Borchard (a prospect) can develop. Good move IMO.

I figured Rowand would be back up eventually especially if Borchard wasn't producing. JB has a future with the Sox, but he needs to lern to cut down on the strikeouts and be more of a line drive hitter. He has shown a lot of potential. I think Rowand is ready and he always gives it his all in the field. He is the best choice we have right now. Trading for Kenny Lofton is not the answer. My guess is Kenny will tail off again later in the season when it gets hot and he gets tired. If we trade for anybody let's go for JD Drew.