New Jersey wins the Stanley Cup

southsider2k5

and then they played Bruce Springsteen!!

Oh, to be a little MORE predictable!!!

UGH.....

lets not forget the eminem either.

NJ fans are classless pieces of s***. Booing Giggy when he won the Conn Smythe...bunch of assholes.

I wanted Anaheim, for Stumpy and Carney to get their chance at hoising a Cup

:fyou NJ fans!

The booing seemed to be unfair. I was expecting Broduor but thought Giggy was very deserving. The way he played against Dallas made me a believer. That 5 overtime game was incredible.

NJ is the armpit of the United States. Move the Giants out--and back to NYC--then dissolve them from the union for all I care.

Whoa! As a resident in the state of NJ, I am going to have to ask you to take that back.

Afterall, NJ has 2 NFL teams playing in it, the Eastern Conference champion Nets, the stanley cup champion devils, a lot of cool mountains, nice scenery...the Sopranos, and of course 'the boss'. Not to mention Sinatra and Bon Jovi also came out of this place. America's arm pit = newark. Home of nothing I just mentioned.

...and then they played Bruce Springsteen!!

Playing sweet home chicago after white sox victories...oh be a little more predictable.

And then pumps Bon Jovi to celebrate. Man it must suck to be from New Jersey!

Wow, since moving here I have always thought Eastcoasters were full of themselves...now I can see midwesterners have that natural scorn towards the East. Oh, how frustrating it is to be stuck in the middle. A chicago boy, stuck in NJ...shed a tear for me. :lol:

No, now here is something for all you haters hatin' on Jersey.

JOISEY WOCKS! TALK TO ME WHEN YOU WIN 3 STANLEY CUPS IN 9 YEARS! :finger hata's

:bringit

Whoa!  As a resident in the state of NJ, I am going to have to ask you to take that back.

Afterall, NJ has 2 NFL teams playing in it, the Eastern Conference champion Nets, the stanley cup champion devils, a lot of cool mountains, nice scenery...the Sopranos, and of course 'the boss'.  Not to mention Sinatra and Bon Jovi also came out of this place.  America's arm pit = newark.  Home of nothing I just mentioned.

Playing sweet home chicago after white sox victories...oh be a little more predictable.

Wow, since moving here I have always thought Eastcoasters were full of themselves...now I can see midwesterners have that natural scorn towards the East. Oh, how frustrating it is to be stuck in the middle. A chicago boy, stuck in NJ...shed a tear for me. :lol:

No, now here is something for all you haters hatin' on Jersey.

JOISEY WOCKS! TALK TO ME WHEN YOU WIN 3 STANLEY CUPS IN 9 YEARS! :finger hata's

:bringit

As a blackhawks fan, I will probably never be able to talk to you again.

For the record, I hate any musical pandering at the park.

If I were in charge of the music at US Cellular, I'd play these songs:

Just before the game - "This Means War" by Tank

After the game - "Get The f*** Out" by Skid Row

Just one reason why I'll never be in charge of the music at US Cellular Field!

I doubt anyone would shed a tear. Maybe we could sell it to another country, but who would wanna buy a swamp with an interstate through it?

I see, and what part of Jersey have you been to?

:fyou Spiff

I'm a Rust Belt native but I admit I really like the tri state NYC area. Had so many great times there. I could use a weekend in NYC right now. I never rooted for (usually strongly against) any of their teams, but to me its a great place. :cheers to NY and surroundings but I won't root for your teams.

I've been to East Rutherford, which is all I care to see. It is surrounded by nothing. No scenery, no nothing.

Its east rutherford, what do you expect. If there was something beautiful in East Rutherford, they wouldn't have built a football stadium, an arena and a racetrack there. Not to mention all the baggage that comes with a sports complex (parking lots, highways etc).

I'm a Rust Belt native but I admit I really like the tri state NYC area. Had so many great times there. I could use a weekend in NYC right now. I never rooted for (usually strongly against) any of their teams, but to me its a great place.  to NY and surroundings but I won't root for your teams.

Did you hear that Spiff...its a great area!

I see, and what part of Jersey have you been to?

:fyou Spiff

I've been to East Rutherford, which is all I care to see. It is surrounded by nothing. No scenery, no nothing.

TRUE......ALL it has is:

Contenital Airlines Area (Devils, Nets)

Meadowlands Horse Racing track

Meadowlands Car Racing track

Medieval Times

Giants Stadium (Wets, Giants)

AND that's all I could think of at the current moment

BE GOOD, folks