AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Greg Hibbard

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 07:02 PM)
a Rogers start in the all-star game means one less Rogers start in the second half and more fatigue for a 42 year old arm...

well we want to win this game right? i rather have jose, halladay, or santana. besides its only 2-3 innings.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 07:03 PM)
well we want to win this game right? i rather have jose, halladay, or santana. besides its only 2-3 innings.

No, its more than 2-3 innings, because you have to warmup. He'd probably have to start the 4th or 5th game after the ASG, if that matters.

GO A'S! WOO HOO!

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 07:06 PM)
No, its more than 2-3 innings, because you have to warmup. He'd probably have to start the 4th or 5th game after the ASG, if that matters.

GO A'S! WOO HOO!

i guess...but i dont like the idea of him starting....halladay or santana i perfer facing pujols and the rest of those guys

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 12:22 AM)
Great day at the park today.

On another note, that's 13 straight wins for me when i'm there after going 0-2 to start the year. Ridiculous.

And it's those TWO games that are keeping the Sox out of first.....THANKS, Krush.....way to go.....

:P :bang :D