Cle - 3

Min - 3

@ CWS - 3

@ Bos - 3

Tex - 4

CWS - 4

@ Cle - 3

@ NYY - 3

The second half of July and all of August is brutal for the Tigers. 10 games against the Sox alone is tough enough but they won't have the luxury of playing KC and anyone in the NL for a while. Toss in Boston, New York, Cleveland and Minnesota and the next 6 weeks will prove how good this team really is. Oakland and Seattle might help us pull even before the break but post ASG, the Sox should add some breathing room against teams like KC (7), TB (3), Balt (3) and of course, the Tigers (10) in that same stretch. Enjoy the ASG and then the day off afterward cause it is go time from then on out.

:gosox1:

Edit - KC, TB and Bal might well have traded thier best players by the time they face the Sox too. I don't think Cleveland and MN are going to make huge moves because I don't see them as that many pieces away from a run next year. Crawford, Tejada might be sitting in someone elses bench in August and as long as it isn't the Tigers, I feel pretty good.

Edited by My Dixie Normus

QUOTE(My Dixie Normus @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 01:21 AM)
Detroit has a brutal stretch coming up.

@ Sea -3

KC - 4

CWS - 3

Oak - 4

@ Cle - 3

@ MIN - 3

August

@ TB - 4

Cle - 3

Min - 3

@ CWS - 3

@ Bos - 3

Tex - 4

CWS - 4

@ Cle - 3

@ NYY - 3

The second half of July and all of August is brutal for the Tigers. 10 games against the Sox alone is tough enough but they won't have the luxury of playing KC and anyone in the NL for a while. Toss in Boston, New York, Cleveland and Minnesota and the next 6 weeks will prove how good this team really is. Oakland and Seattle might help us pull even before the break but post ASG, the Sox should add some breathing room against teams like KC (7), TB (3), Balt (3) and of course, the Tigers (10) in that same stretch. Enjoy the ASG and then the day off afterward cause it is go time from then on out.

:gosox1:

Edit - KC, TB and Bal might well have traded thier best players by the time they face the Sox too. I don't think Cleveland and MN are going to make huge moves because I don't see them as that many pieces away from a run next year. Crawford, Tejada might be sitting in someone elses bench in August and as long as it isn't the Tigers, I feel pretty good.

Ouch...that is pretty brutal. The only thing they have going for them on that stretch is somehow the Tigers play better away from Comerica.