Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

Two stories.

1. Ricky Steamboat was going to be used with Flair's team of legend wrestlers. However, his ex-wife owns the rights to the Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat gimmick and the E didn't want to pay for the rights to use it.

2. Current rumor is that for Cyber Sunday, the fans will be able to vote for which belt goes on the line in the Booker vs Cena vs Skillet Hands match. With all the Kevin Dunn "People can't figure out that ECW is actually WWE programming, so we need to get rid of the ECW name and turn it into a full E show instead.", I have a feeling that the ECW title will be on the line and show loses it to Cena or King Book-ahh.

And Fantasy Leaguers -- remember, new week (Week 2) starts tonight.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 05:28 AM)
Two stories.

1. Ricky Steamboat was going to be used with Flair's team of legend wrestlers. However, his ex-wife owns the rights to the Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat gimmick and the E didn't want to pay for the rights to use it.

2. Current rumor is that for Cyber Sunday, the fans will be able to vote for which belt goes on the line in the Booker vs Cena vs Skillet Hands match. With all the Kevin Dunn "People can't figure out that ECW is actually WWE programming, so we need to get rid of the ECW name and turn it into a full E show instead.", I have a feeling that the ECW title will be on the line and show loses it to Cena or King Book-ahh.

And Fantasy Leaguers -- remember, new week (Week 2) starts tonight.

Wow, losing your gimmick in a divorce proceeding???

Wouldn't that fall under "hampering the ability to make a living" or something?

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 05:28 AM)

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a title switch...We'll just see one of those stupid run-ins leading to a survivor series match between the 3 brands

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 09:37 PM)
Why does Vince let retards like that imbecile Steve O. in the ring?

Stupid assbag no-selling Umaga's moves - how exactly does that help the WWE?

I wish Umaga would shoot on that brainless crapsack for the remainder of the show.

It helps the WWE as much as them letting Steve O participate period, stupid segment. Seen them no-selling the moves from a mile away

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Oct 17, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
Good to see Johnny Ace putting out Generic Wank Fodder #8738923 out as the new interviewer on ECWWE.

She's got as much personality as a wet paper bag.

She's an ex-diva searcher.

Rumor awhile back was she's "with" Batista.

----

K-Fed was the best heel on the show.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Oct 17, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
Good to see Johnny Ace putting out Generic Wank Fodder #8738923 out as the new interviewer on ECWWE.

She's got as much personality as a wet paper bag.

Geez..needs more King Book-ah!

I remember her on the Diva Search. Was one of my favorites next to the one who got eliminated first.

Bringing these woman in is a crap shoot. Some will work, other won't. When Candice first started, she seemed clueless but got confortable and found her niche and I love her. Same with Maria. Kelly is getting better as well.

PS. If anyone can make me a motion avatar of Cryme Tyme's finisher, I'd be appreciative!

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Oct 17, 2006 -> 11:18 PM)

Easily. He had natural heat and was pretty good with the mic. I expected a better rap from Cena though.

"YOu look angry, you look like you want to hit me. If K-Fed wasn't here, I'd be spearing Britney!" Kind of weak IMO.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Oct 17, 2006 -> 11:18 PM)

Only because:

(1) it was a novelty - put him on two or three weeks in a row and see him transform into David "Get The *** OFF My Television!!!" Arquette.

and

(2) he's an easily-dislikable borderline-retard.

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Oct 19, 2006 -> 01:26 PM)
Brian, would you care to join me in being Soxtalk's Cryme Tyme? :D

Brook-lyn, Brook-lyn!

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Oct 19, 2006 -> 01:24 PM)
Enough WWE talk.....anyone on here an ROH fan?

I've wanted to go to an ROH show when they came to Chicago for awhile now but just haven't. Isn't it pretty much the TNA undercard roster?