Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted Dibiase = Hypocrite.

This religion-brainwashed nut bashed the WWF/E for years because of their content, launch his own organization (WXO???,) and said he would never work for Vince.

I guess everybody does have a price.

It was cool to hear his music though.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 09:41 PM)
Ted Dibiase = Hypocrite.

This religion-brainwashed nut bashed the WWF/E for years because of their content, launch his own organization (WXO???,) and said he would never work for Vince.

DiBiase has been working as an agent for a few years with WWE now.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Oct 10, 2006 -> 02:41 AM)
Ted Dibiase = Hypocrite.

Are you sure? I realize he launched his own religous based brand. Heck, even a few WWE stars like Shawn Michaels even work it. But from what I remember, he has always worked for WWE since his "retirement" either as a road agent or something else.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you sure? I realize he launched his own religous based brand. Heck, even a few WWE stars like Shawn Michaels even work it. But from what I remember, he has always worked for WWE since his "retirement" either as a road agent or something else.

Wikipedia says he's been an agent only since April 2005.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 09:25 PM)
LOL at that training video! These guys should be mega over. Hopefully it doesn't fall into the Muhammed Hassan path and has to be ditched because some people don't get satire!

I sure as hell hope not, At first I wasn't sure what I was gonna think about these guys. Only because I was tired of seeing a stereotypical character played by a black guy and then doin the job week after week. But as long as they have fun with this team and give em a decent push...i'll be satisfied.

Seeing Money Inc. absolutely made my day. It wasn't surprising to see DiBiase, although it's always great, but having IRS come out blew my mind. As soon as I heard the music, I told my roommate it'd be awesome if IRS came out with DiBiase. He said there was no way, and I agreed. Then, we lost our minds.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Oct 9, 2006 -> 10:20 PM)
Seeing Money Inc. absolutely made my day. It wasn't surprising to see DiBiase, although it's always great, but having IRS come out blew my mind. As soon as I heard the music, I told my roommate it'd be awesome if IRS came out with DiBiase. He said there was no way, and I agreed. Then, we lost our minds.

I think no matter how awesome it was to see IRS, I think i marked out twice as much when I heard arn's music hit...now that was good stuff.

John Cena was on ESPN2's talk show Cold Pizza earlier this morning. Cena and the host started to discuss MLB player AJ Pierzynski and clips were shown of him wrestling in TNA. All of a sudden, Pierzynski came out and started talking trash with Cena. Pierzynski also happened to have the TNA X Division Championship belt with him - which was given to him by AJ Styles. Cena and Pierzynski held the titles side by side. Cena then said that he thought he had seen the X Division Championship belt in a gumball machine outside.

from Rajah.com

Fantasy Leaguers --

Oh yeah! Who's in first? w00t!

Granted we still have ECW and SmackDown to count for the week -- but a lead is a lead, hahaha.

Woooooooooooo!

And Gaelic, re: the MVP getup...I too thought Flash Funk hence the "We ain't gonna drive, we gonna step!" reference a few posts ago.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 10, 2006 -> 10:13 PM)
I hate that mosaic thing TV does when girls get nekkid. Maria and Candice both got nude and we didn't see a damn thing on Extreme Strip Poker. Go figure.

PIXELATED BOOBS ARE EXTREME! XTRM! Joey Styles and Tazz said so!

/wonders when their apology for getting naked on TV and being nude being against the corporate policy of the E will be out on wwe.com

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 10, 2006 -> 10:13 PM)
I hate that mosaic thing TV does when girls get nekkid. Maria and Candice both got nude and we didn't see a damn thing on Extreme Strip Poker. Go figure.

I wouldn't fret, i'm sure theres some internet nerds/pervs workin on gettin rid of the pixels as we speak.