Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Nov 1, 2006 -> 04:09 PM)
[vomiting uncontrollably at the thought of this]

Not trying to be a male pig, but Steph does seem like the kind of woman who would have trouble losing the baby weight.

I'm no expert on TNA or anything but i have caught a few shows lately and a couple things i've noticed is that the wrestlers seem to get no momentum after being thrown into the ropes. They almost seem too tight and you can't get any spring off of them. Some wrestlers look bad being thrown into the ropes and coming off almost walking into the next move.

Also...Christian Rules!!!!! You blew a good thing WWE!!!!!!!

Kane vs. Umaga: *1/2

Cryme Tyme vs. Viscera and Charlie Haas vs. The Highlanders vs. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch: *3/4

Jeff Hardy © vs. Carlito: ***

DX vs. Randy Orton and Edge: ***1/2

Mickie James vs. Lita: Who cares?

Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. The Spirit Squad: **(BUT MTFO FOR THE ENDING! AWESOME! HERE'S TO SEE CYRME TYME GO ON PIPER'S PIT: :cheers )

King Bookah © vs. The Big Show © vs. John Cena ©: ***3/4

QUOTE(juddling @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 10:53 PM)
I'm no expert on TNA or anything but i have caught a few shows lately and a couple things i've noticed is that the wrestlers seem to get no momentum after being thrown into the ropes. They almost seem too tight and you can't get any spring off of them. Some wrestlers look bad being thrown into the ropes and coming off almost walking into the next move.

Also...Christian Rules!!!!! You blew a good thing WWE!!!!!!!

I totally agree, all of the moves off of the ropes look forced whereas guys in the WWE at least look like they get a little spring off of the ropes.

I remember when I was a kid and when Survivor Series came around, I anticipated the teams they would put together, now we are lucky to get one elimination tag match. With all the guys they have, they should go back the old way of having 4 on 4 matches and one World Championship match or 2.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 6, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
Kevin Federline just cut the worst promo I have ever seen. Unreal, the WWE is using K-Fed to try to boost ratings...

Well, now we know the reason for the horrible promo - his mind was obviously elsewhere because of the papers being filed.

....OR, he just flat-out sucks.

Either/Or....

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 06:04 PM)
Wow, AWESOME Survivor Series Match just announced.

Shawn Michaels, HHH, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, and CM Punk

vs.

Edge, Randy Orthon, Johnny Nitro, Gregory Helms, and Mike Knox

This could be great if HHH and Michaels dont take the entire shine

vs.

Wow.

I wonder how many family members they have, to BOOST THAT BUYRATE!!!

Yikes, that is a craptastic match.

vs.

I hope there are at least 2 more SS type matches.

If Matt Hardy is eliminated first, I'll puke!

Man, the WWE has no good feuds going right now in any show, so they throw all of their stars in a ring with no rhyme or reason and tell them to throw each other around. The show is really rotten right now, there isnt anything really interesting in any show.

Yet, I cannot stop watching and I still think TNA is worse in the feuds dept(they need time limits on thir promos, Jarrett is the most boring human alive with a mic in his hand). So for no reason whatsoever I watch WWE waiting for something cool to happen.

Bischoff was nice to see, getting his face stuck in the bananahammock-mans ass was crazy/awful/hilarious/sick and perverted.