Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 06:27 PM)
The placing of the Bibles by their bodies actually makes it much more creepy and sinister to me.

I wonder what brand of Christianity he followed. What he thought he was doing. It's all so crazy and complicated, we might never know.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 06:26 PM)
Well, I'm curious, how old are you Shadows, and what do you do for a living? Are you in College?

22 yrs old, in college

ill edit in that I am a Kinesiology major

Edited by Shadows

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 04:29 PM)
Investigators now believe he was giving his 7 year old HGH. Now there's a problem. What a psychotic freak.

Where did you read this? I have been looking for a link to anything like this since you said it, and I cant find one.

I talk to guys at the gym who do some kind of steroids. Sometimes they show up in better moods than some days, who knows if it is directly.

I have been offered to try it for free but declined, because, like Shadows, I hate needles. Ha Ha

I would never want to throw money away on it either. Couldn't afford it.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 12:43 AM)
Where did you read this? I have been looking for a link to anything like this since you said it, and I cant find one.

Hmmm. I may have prematurely reported it then. Two different people on a wrestling message board I was on mentioned the DA saying they found needle marks on Daniel's arms, and are suspecting Chris had been giving him the steroids for quite awhile now. I'll try and find a link.

EDIT: Both posts cited the DA being on CNN Headline News. That's about all I could get for now.

Also, McMahon is going to address the ECW crowd tonight, and will apologize for the 3 hour tribute last night.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 06:48 PM)
Sometimes they show up in better moods than some days, who knows if it is directly.

I used to work with a guy who juiced on what he called "cycles" something along the lines of he'd do it for a couple of months and stay off for a couple of months or some bs.

Anyway, there were days where he would be the coolest guy to work with, and then there were days where if the slightest thing happened he would throw sissy fits. Only a few got to the point where he wanted to fight someone.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 06:49 PM)
Hmmm. I may have prematurely reported it then. Two different people on a wrestling message board I was on mentioned the DA saying they found needle marks on Daniel's arms, and are suspecting Chris had been giving him the steroids for quite awhile now. I'll try and find a link.

So you reported something that heinous off of a thread you saw on a wrestling board? Which wrestling board reported it, I want to read that post

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 06:40 PM)
Why would you be interested in taking steroids? And why does your friend take steroids?

Who wouldn't be interested in taking steroids? I guess it all depends on your mind set.. me, I want to be a machine. I want people to look at me and say "theres no way ide f*** with that guy". Like the only thing I care about is lifting weights and getting jacked..

Now with all that, who wouldn't want to take steroids to make it easy to get to that level? If all you have to do is take a liquid that will make you ripped within a month or so, why wouldn't you be interested in that?

Like I said, its not for everyone, but if you are into it you would definitely have to have the thought in your head.. but as its been said, you gotta have no problem sticking a needle into your body and injected it into different parts, which, I am not sold on doing..

forgot to add, my friend does it because of everything that I have said above.. he wants to be jacked.. he does REPS of 300 on bench press, thats a lot of weight to be throwing up

Edited by Shadows

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 12:55 AM)
So you reported something that heinous off of a thread you saw on a wrestling board? Which wrestling board reported it, I want to read that post

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2917133

There's a link to said needle marks.

Link to message board if you still want it, the needle mark stuff on page 67: http://www.bustedquad.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28353

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

WARNING SIGNS THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH CHRIS BENOIT

By: Bob Ryder 1Wrestling.com

6/26/2007 5:08:55 PM

In speaking with close friends and confidants of Chris Benoit contacted this afternoon, apparently there were some warning signs that something was wrong with Benoit.

Some of the information learned by 1Wrestling.com by colleagues and friends that did not want to be quoted:

"This wasn't roid rage, this was insanity. Roid rage doesn't last for 48 hours. There were signs that something was wrong. Stories have emerged that a year ago he became paranoid and believed he was being followed. He wouldn't let Nancy leave the house because he believed someone was out to get them."

“Chris hated religion. He didn't believe in it. I cannot comprehend him putting bibles by the bodies. I am shocked.”

In addition, 1Wrestling has learned that sources close to Nancy are reporting that she had a safety deposit box with evidence of past rages and that authorities should check the box if anything ever happened to her.

AND

J.R. Remembers Chris Benoit

I am in shock, as I’m sure many of you are as well, at the horrific tragedy that occurred involving Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy, and their son Daniel. I knew them all well and this is a terrible and unnecessary loss of 3 lives.

Monday in Corpus Christi was surreal and overtly challenging for everyone. Broadcasting the 3 hour tribute show on Raw seemed befitting to recognize Chris’ career, but it wasn’t an easy show to execute. As of this writing, I couldn’t pass a quiz as to what actually aired.

The details that are now coming out of the police investigation are beyond my comprehension. I don’t even know how to respond to them.

I knew Chris for many, many years and knew his wife Nancy even longer. Daniel was a precious, little gentleman.

While the news media reports on this senseless and tragic event, my thoughts turn to the families of Nancy and Chris and especially to Chris’ two other young children, David and Megan, notwithstanding the Benoit’s many friends and business associates who will miss them all so dearly.

For those of us that knew this family on a personal basis, this tragedy is especially heartbreaking.

I did not sleep Monday night thinking about the last time I saw Chris, Nancy, and David. I remember the smiles on their faces. I will try and retain that memory for as long as I possibly can.

This is a surreal, unfathomable occurrence. For all of those that are hurting as are my wife, Jan and me, we wish you our sincere condolences.

We are all hurting, but we all must move forward. May God Bless and comfort the Benoit family and their many friends during this time.

J.R.

PS: Kyle. He also said it was from the CNN Headline news.

Wrestling boards have been very good to keep up to date with this with. All boards are good for this sort of thing.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 09:16 PM)
Swerve! Nitro becomes a double champion!

I wish

Anything to get the belt off Cena, I wouldn't care if Super Crazy were to get the strap

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 09:17 PM)
I wish

Anything to get the belt off Cena, I wouldn't care if Super Crazy were to get the strap

There is talk that Cena may be doing another movie which means that *gasp* he may lose the strap.

And Raw has a nice crop of main event heels from which to pick.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 09:21 PM)
There is talk that Cena may be doing another movie which means that *gasp* he may lose the strap.

Orton will win it, than one month later, lose it to HHH. Sound familiar?

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 09:21 PM)

Yep read that on Wrestlezone..

Also read that Orton has been on pretty good behavior lately and could be learning from his past punishments.. I hope that means they will start to give him a bigger push..

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 09:29 PM)
PIPER!

Who doesn't love the Hot Rod?!

/marks like an obese unpopular goth girl does for Jeff Hardy

Hahaha oh man you just sparked a memory

I went to Wrestlemania 17 and when the Hardys came out I yelled "HARDYS SUCK" as loud as a could and a fat girl in a Hardy Boyz T shirt 3 rows up turned around and yelled "YOU SUCK"

Oh man good times