White Sox vs. Orioles 7/5/06

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game reminds me Jon's game v. the O's last year when he got Miguel Tejada with that nasty sinker. He's been vintage '05 tonight and the past few starts.

Going to do my part and start punching AJ now.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)
Haha, I just had to put in the code 72988, which is my birthday. Maybe it somehow means good luck that AJ will make this thing!

hopefully. as we all know, as of today liriano was in 1st, aj in second. i would be so proud of sox fans if we get him in. u know there are a lot of ppl voting against aj like cubs fans. i voted like a 100 times already...and counting :headbang

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
And as I just learned, the code means nothing. If you put in 1 single number, it works. Ugh, I could have had so many more votes doing that.

No, they'll throw those votes out. Vote normal.

And as I just learned, the code means nothing. If you put in 1 single number, it works. Ugh, I could have had so many more votes doing that.

Perhaps it doesn't actually count the vote unless the actual code is used?

:huh

:lol: That's hilarious. I just found that out. New method for me now.

Actually it signs the transaction most likely to their database. Just because it doesnt give you an error, doesnt mean that they just put the validation code for kicks. Keep putting in the right one.