White Sox vs. Orioles 7/5/06

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)
Actually it signs the transaction most likely to their database. Just because it doesnt give you an error, doesnt mean that they just put the validation code for kicks. Keep putting in the right one.

^^^

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)
Cool, care to eleborate?

He's working both sides of the plate, getting ahead of everyone, and just jamming the hell out of a lot of these hitters. He looks awesome.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 08:42 PM)
"Juan Uribe singled to SS", how did that happen?

Little cue ball passed the pitcher, Miguel got over there and picked it up but couldn't get a handle on it.

The fact that he is running that sinker in on the hands of the righties is what made Jon a great pitcher in the first half of 2005 and also in the playoffs. I dont know why he gets away from that pitch. It makes for nice broken bats.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
The fact that he is running that sinker in on the hands of the righties is what made Jon a great pitcher in the first half of 2005 and also in the playoffs. I dont know why he gets away from that pitch. It makes for nice broken bats.

Maybe he's a treehugger? Hates to see so many broken bats. He is from California after all.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 06:50 PM)
Jon had a great 7 IP. Don't give him a way to lose this game Oz...Riske/Cotts then Jenks please.

he just got through the heart of the lineup, i dont see any reason why he cant start the 8th

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
And as I just learned, the code means nothing. If you put in 1 single number, it works. Ugh, I could have had so many more votes doing that.

when i put my information in the 1st time to vote, when i press the vote again button, it automatically puts my information in for me. so all i do is copy and paste the code everytime, its that simple.