Who will be the next reliever turned into gold by KW?

beautox

Who will be the next reliever turned into gold by KW?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next reliever turned into gold by KW?

• Dustin Hermanson
    • Boone Logan
    • Agustin Montero
    • Cliff Politte
    • Paulino Reynoso
    • Tim Redding

QUOTE(beautox @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 11:37 AM)
i was thinking the same thing, but then again, who would've wanted Javier Lopez, Jeff Bajenaru & Damaso Marte ?

Well, Lopez and Baj had really good minor league numbers, if I'm not mistaken. And Marte might have seemed to some to only need a change in scenery.

Cliff Politte is obviously hurt, Hermanson is just coming back from a possible career-ending injury, Logan is like 12-years-old, Redding has sucked for a long time.

I don't know anything about Reynoso, so I just assume he's the one with the most value.

Boones still only 21, and your right he made the biggest jump possible, and he once struck out 5 against the tribe, i think their is alot of potential left in him and hopefully he will make it up to the show again. Lastly hes got one of the coolest names ever Boone Logan even though lately that name means failure around these parts, but still.

QUOTE(beautox @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 07:50 PM)
lol, dba do you know Wagner personally or seen him? or something of that nature, do you have video on him? seriously.

No I just think he's another Thornton in the making, because he has produced in the majors before.

As people like qwerty and Rowand would probably tell you, once I like a player e.g Chad Tracy this off-season before we acquired Thome, I like to point it out numerous times via threads. :lol:

Wagner just needs a change of organization, and for a good pitching coach like Coop to make some adjustments with him.